Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
01:00 - Jan 1 with views

Morgan on 08:28 - Jul 5 with 1147 viewsSaintNick

So schneiderlin has said this then ? or is it just more rumours fed to newspapers be agents trying to force a sale

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

on 08:34 - Jul 5 with 1134 views_

Poll: Sundays match v spurs.. Would you rather.....

Morgan on 08:52 - Jul 5 with 1071 viewssaint22

guess we will have to wait and see but i wouldn't bet against it

Morgan on 08:53 - Jul 5 with 1068 viewspatred

link to this ascertion of yours..?????
because if you are just repeating what you saw in the press last week, you are falling for thier bullshit, and you are helping the gutter press in thier war against our club by repeating it on here time after time..
The French WC players have been kept away from the press and media, so there is no way that they have a direct quote from Morgan.
[Post edited 5 Jul 2014 9:12]

doing the same thing only results in the same thing
Poll: who will go if Maddison comes in ?

Morgan on 08:56 - Jul 5 with 1057 viewsBarnetSaint

Have I missed something but surely to god the club have the financial clout to improve current wages for the likes of spider.
He's on £9k a week, ok a fortune to us but the likes of the goonies can more than triple that and a replacement will cost us a fortune.
Or is he another demanding CL football!

If it's true and I've not seen it that he refuses to return, all his great years with us would be tainted and he can do one.

Morgan on 10:25 - Jul 5 with 925 viewsDENZY

Surely he's on more than 9 grand a week? I would guess the figure being closer to 29.

"The Chapel Kop at Southampton is widely regarded as the most passionate and intimidating Kop in European football."

Morgan on 10:31 - Jul 5 with 913 viewsdirk_doone

To be fair, they've been right about every other player they've said has wanted to leave.

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/football/387340/EXCLUSIVE-Schneiderlin-s-Southa

Nappy boy can post a picture now but I very much doubt it will make him stay.
[Post edited 5 Jul 2014 10:35]

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

Morgan on 11:12 - Jul 5 with 829 viewsA1079

Whatever the truth or otherwise of yet another and latest report, the fact remains that the back end of last season and the close season has been handled disastrously by the board and I for one have very little confidence in them. Cortese clearly had his flaws and it may have been right that he left (I don't know enough to comment - though I won't jump on the anti-Cortese bandwagon), but a bit like post Iraq, we should have been bettered prepared for managing the after effects, knowing what was coming. The board have been caught with their pants down and either incredibly naieve or incompetent.

Morgan on 11:20 - Jul 5 with 822 viewsdirk_doone

As all of our best players seem to want to leave, is it right to blame the players, who seemed to have great team spirit last season and put in 100% effort every game, or the one person they are dealing with, who I assume is Les Reed?

Rumours of problems between Les Reed and the players surfaced before the exodus started.

He has a history of antagonizing players:

During Euro 2000, Keegan allowed Reed to respond to virtually all the tactical questions posed by the English press after England's defeat by Portugal. Many journalists wondered in their columns how a manager and his coaching team had allowed a minor member of their entourage such an important role

In his autobiography, Gerrard: My Autobiography, Liverpool captain Steven Gerrard said that he had "no respect" for Les Reed after the way he treated him during England's Euro 2000 campaign. Gerrard wrote, "To this day, I have no respect for Reed."

He returned to Charlton to become Iain Dowie's assistant manager in summer 2006. Dowie was sacked on 14 November 2006 and Reed was promoted to replace him. During his six-week spell as manager Reed managed just one victory, and Charlton was knocked out of the League Cup by Football League Two side Wycombe Wanderers. Reed's spell at Charlton became infamous, as the media attacked him frequently, nicknaming him "Les Misérables" and "Santa Clueless", and he was later voted in an unofficial online poll "the worst manager of all time".
[Post edited 5 Jul 2014 11:35]

Morgan on 11:48 - Jul 5 with 775 viewssaint22

bang on
I raised this once he started to take control
if he was so good at what he does surely a bigger club would have poached him a long time ago
a shyster and charlatan who seems to be driving all our good players away

Morgan on 11:51 - Jul 5 with 768 viewslockseaf77

I've said it before, and I'll say it again - the man is a useless coont.

Morgan on 11:53 - Jul 5 with 763 viewsdirk_doone

It's a pity that when Cortese left, Les Reed wasn't sacked. As Nick has often pointed out, it is Cortese's fault that Les Reed is here.

Morgan on 11:55 - Jul 5 with 755 viewslockseaf77

Exactly.
I hope the new manager will not put up with it.

Morgan on 12:49 - Jul 5 with 698 viewsugliest

Think Reed may have been the reason of sacking Cortese. The only mistake Cortese made was appointing Reed.....

Morgan on 13:05 - Jul 5 with 672 viewsBarnetSaint

Another thing, wasn't it this clown who got rid of Dodd and Williams from the youth set up?
Didn't he also say no players would be sold without the input of Koeman?
Clearly that has not been the case.

Him aside,where is wreck it Ralph these days?

Morgan on 20:48 - Jul 5 with 496 viewskingslandstand1

So the agents are trying to do something their employer does not want them to do?

As Dirk has said, we haven't had too good a record over the last couple of months of players actually staying

Morgan on 20:54 - Jul 5 with 486 viewskingslandstand1

Blimey Dirk, I thought that was Click for a moment!!

Morgan on 20:55 - Jul 5 with 485 viewspatred

just to remind you..Reed was bought in by Pardew, and employed by Marcus Liebheer..not Cortese.
Reeds work discription was to aid and teach Cortese in the ways of the football industry. How to buy and sell, how to do the day to day running of a football club.
However following the death of Marcus, Red was appointed as "Football Director" by Cortese..
Here on the water gets muddy..

doing the same thing only results in the same thing
Poll: who will go if Maddison comes in ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024