Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
01:00 - Jan 1 with views

So Koeman doesn't rate Sharp either.... on 12:19 - Aug 4 with 1821 viewsaids_victim

People who know nothing about Football would say he'd have a part to play this season. He seems like a nice enough lad, but he's a Championship level striker and I hope he gets a move to a good club in the league below.

REALTALKAIDS xx

"Del_Bianco is a class act" - Aids (28/04/14)
Poll: Who is the Innnernetz Celebrity of TUI?

So Koeman doesn't rate Sharp either.... on 13:10 - Aug 4 with 1693 viewslockseaf77

Yeah, watch him go to another Prem side and score goals for fun

So Koeman doesn't rate Sharp either.... on 13:20 - Aug 4 with 1668 viewsaids_victim

He won't go to another Premiership side, as he's not a Premiership quality player, which is a shame, but I hope he does get a good deal at a good Championship club and he can get back to scoring goals.

CARINGAIDS xx

So Koeman doesn't rate Sharp either.... on 15:00 - Aug 4 with 1540 viewslockseaf77

How do you know he's not a Premiership quality player?
Have you seen him play in the Premiership?
Patronising comment, like 'run along now, I hope you find a nice good championship club'
Who do you think we are FFS?

So Koeman doesn't rate Sharp either.... on 15:03 - Aug 4 with 1534 viewsaids_victim

How do you know he's a Premiership quality player?

I sincerely hope he finds a club where he can get his career started again and get a few goals, which will be at Championship level. When he gets his move and it's to a Championship club i'll have forgotten about having the chance to be smug and say "TOLD YOU SO", which is already causing me a great deal of distress.

ALWAYSRIGHTAIDS xx

So Koeman doesn't rate Sharp either.... on 15:09 - Aug 4 with 1523 viewslockseaf77

My point exactly.
How will anybody know if he's not given a chance?
I'm sure you're right, he won't be given a chance, which to me is further folly, because we have little else with any experience left up front. Pelle has not looked convincing so far, Rodriguez is injured.
At least give the lad a chance off the bench.

So Koeman doesn't rate Sharp either.... on 15:21 - Aug 4 with 1512 viewsredblooded

Yeah agree, just like Ricky Lambert, div 2/3 player at best, not worth giving him a try.

LOVE and PEACE man! not you skate!
Poll: Stoke v Southampton prediction

So Koeman doesn't rate Sharp either.... on 15:37 - Aug 4 with 1486 viewsaids_victim

Oh, we have another one who thinks Sharp can do a job in the Prem, but this cheeky chappy is taking the sarcastic approach, rather than the aggressive approach.

If he ever gets a chance in the Prem then you'll have to say "SORRY SIR AIDS, YOU KNOW MORE ABOUT FOOTBALL THAN ME AND YOU'RE CLEARLY A BETTER INNERNETZER".

He'll get a (decent) side 15-20 league goals a season in the Championship.
He'd struggle to get to 5 league goals in any Premiership side that'd have him.

IONLYDEALINMYTHSANDFACTSAIDS xx

So Koeman doesn't rate Sharp either.... on 15:48 - Aug 4 with 1475 viewslockseaf77

That is a statement rather than just an opinion.
My opinion is you're full of patronising know it all shit.

So Koeman doesn't rate Sharp either.... on 17:02 - Aug 4 with 1424 viewsClickInsect

I don't understand this argument that because one player who did well in the lower leagues, all players would. If that was the case, instead of Manchester United going off next week to splurge on the best in Europe, they'd be knocking down the door of Preston & Sheffield United. It's the exception, not the rule lads! There is a difference between possible and likely.

As far as Billy goes, even when he was in the Championship I thought he struggled in his all round game, but I was happy to see him in the first eleven because he was so sharp in the penalty box. In this division you can't afford to be playing a guy who play constantly breaks down on.

That being said, I'd rate him above Sam Gallagher, but a distance at this moment in time & if you give Billy a sniff of a role at this club he'll give everything. With this current administration, I would not put it beyond Billy to get 15 appearances this season.

Poll: Where will Saints finish?

So Koeman doesn't rate Sharp either.... on 18:04 - Aug 4 with 1369 viewsDel_Bianco

The argument that he needs to give be given a chance is absolutely ridiculous. By this reckoning how do people know tommy forecast and Anthony pulis should have been given a run out FFs. He's a championship striker. Incredible how on the one hand people want the club to show ambition and on the other claim we should give billy sharp a chance
[Post edited 4 Aug 2014 18:05]

Part of A small, but perfectly formed nucleus of clueless c**ts bowling underarm, deludely thinking they're in the big leagues since December 2015
Poll: what do you prefer?

So Koeman doesn't rate Sharp either.... on 18:31 - Aug 4 with 1331 viewsLeslie

We should've kept Harding or fox to replace shaw pal

Also, kept hold of Hammond to replace lallana

Poll: Will you buy the new shirt(s)

So Koeman doesn't rate Sharp either.... on 19:14 - Aug 4 with 1311 viewsSaintpaul120

Dan Harding would have done a great job as back up to Shaw!

So Koeman doesn't rate Sharp either.... on 20:41 - Aug 4 with 1243 viewslockseaf77

They gave Gazzaniga a chance, and he's league 1 at best

So Koeman doesn't rate Sharp either.... on 21:00 - Aug 4 with 1216 viewsugliest

Just some kind of supporter i just dislike:
Thinking he has the best opinion about football and players.....mostly enjoying new players without knowing anything about them but what he has been reading or hearing. Still thinking all these new ones must be better as what we have.
Even Billy had no fair chance in PL.,...i would like to see him play and compare him with sir R. or Pelle afterwords and than give my meaning.

So Koeman doesn't rate Sharp either.... on 23:04 - Aug 4 with 1104 viewslockseaf77

+1

So Koeman doesn't rate Sharp either.... on 23:30 - Aug 4 with 1084 viewsChesham_Saint

For my money Brett Ormerod was never really Premiership quality but we gave him a chance (he also wasn't the most luckiest of players to be fair).

Poll: Which manager would you prefer Saints to have?

So Koeman doesn't rate Sharp either.... on 08:32 - Aug 5 with 1020 viewsaids_victim

I have never been given a chance in the Premiership, so I demand my chance, as I wish to be compared to Lambert or Pelle, despite the fact that, like Billy Sharp I am not good enough for that level.

LOLAIDS xx

So Koeman doesn't rate Sharp either.... on 08:41 - Aug 5 with 1006 viewsLeslie

I think we should sign Pompey (we can afford their whole squad. It's petty cash) and give them a chance in the premier league

GIFTAIDS XX

Poll: Will you buy the new shirt(s)

So Koeman doesn't rate Sharp either.... on 08:51 - Aug 5 with 999 viewsaids_victim

I think we should sign everyone on here and give them their chance to shine in the Premier League. Writing everyone off before they have even kicked a ball would be simply heinous.

GREATIDEASMANAIDS xx

So Koeman doesn't rate Sharp either.... on 08:57 - Aug 5 with 992 viewsHeisenberg

No other Premiership club has come in for Sharp. Not even to take him on loan. Says it all.

We have had over 80 million quid come in from transfer fees and people are suggesting we give Billy Sharp a chance ffs. I sometimes wonder.

“Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop taking it seriously'
Poll: Who should get a statue outside the old girl ?

So Koeman doesn't rate Sharp either.... on 10:28 - Aug 5 with 971 viewslockseaf77

'Sometimes I wonder'
Another one who thinks they know everything about football.
So what do you think about Pelle, already bought with some of that money - any better than those we have already?
Give the us the benefit of your vast footballing knowledge and superior intellect.

So Koeman doesn't rate Sharp either.... on 10:38 - Aug 5 with 966 viewssaints__fan__73

The reality is that Sharp has been given the chance in training to impress a succession of Southampton managers enough to get a run out in the team but has failed every time.

He has also failed to impress any of the many managers of clubs he has been loaned out that he would be worth buying.

He is now not only a Championship player, but not even a particularly good one.

"Playing Devil's Advocate since 15th January 2014"
Poll: Have the events of the Summer made Nick feel closer to LFC?

So Koeman doesn't rate Sharp either.... on 10:49 - Aug 5 with 952 viewslockseaf77

In your opinion

So Koeman doesn't rate Sharp either.... on 10:51 - Aug 5 with 948 viewssaints__fan__73

borne out by facts and stats!

You have to wonder why Adkins didn't snap him up at Reading don't ya? It can't be due to wages as the new board have shown a desire to get non-first team players off of the books.

"Playing Devil's Advocate since 15th January 2014"
Poll: Have the events of the Summer made Nick feel closer to LFC?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024