Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Old AVFTT is staying and the mods have left 19:09 - Aug 5 with 2387 viewsdanny1953

I'm going back [

Teams who receive parachute payments have an unfair advantage - Karl Oyston 2008?

Old AVFTT is staying and the mods have left on 19:12 - Aug 5 with 2356 viewsspell_chekker

Cool.

Learning to read clusters is not something your eyes do naturally. It takes constant practice.
Poll: Would you like Wellens as Manager?

Old AVFTT is staying and the mods have left on 19:17 - Aug 5 with 2323 viewsBloodtangerine

Is that right...thought it was closing down in the next few weeks.........could cause a splinter movement if true!!

Voice of the two scarfers..UTMP

Old AVFTT is staying and the mods have left on 19:20 - Aug 5 with 2302 viewsFozzybfc

I would say that is probably not true,

The mods have posted there in the last 40 mins

Old AVFTT is staying and the mods have left on 19:34 - Aug 5 with 2234 viewsUnsworthTangerine

This is a far better platform in any case. You'd be mad going back there.

Old AVFTT is staying and the mods have left on 19:37 - Aug 5 with 2219 viewsspell_chekker

There are plenty of posters still on the old site.

Learning to read clusters is not something your eyes do naturally. It takes constant practice.
Poll: Would you like Wellens as Manager?

Old AVFTT is staying and the mods have left on 19:45 - Aug 5 with 2185 viewsno_more_lies

The ignore button has convinced me

Envy of the football league

Old AVFTT is staying and the mods have left on 19:49 - Aug 5 with 2160 viewsSeasider91

Whatever floats your boat, but I like this new forum. Much more sophisticated.

"We shall take baby steps up the league" Ian Holloway in July 2009

Old AVFTT is staying and the mods have left on 19:52 - Aug 5 with 2140 viewsReal_Carpet_Martin

This just goes to prove why Oyston will always have the upper hand. Fans can't even unite over a website so how the hell are we going to unite over the football club. Idiotic in my humble opinion

I shook Sinatra's hand
Poll: Favourite chips

Old AVFTT is staying and the mods have left on 19:58 - Aug 5 with 2111 viewsDuke0fLancaster

If the mods have left does that mean the rockers are in power

#mindblowingaintit

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024