Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Karl. Lazy and Incompetent. 11:36 - Aug 19 with 1145 viewscatinstalbans

So are we to take it that last weeks diatribe and lies by our chairman in a deliberate attempt to undermine or manager is a one off?
Thought at the time that a man whose standard response to any problem at the club is to do nothing and hope it goes away would find the commitment of writing a weekly column too much. After all, the more often you lie the greater the chance of being caught out and we all know that Karl just can't help himself.
Like his announcement of a character test for new players it fails the moment it comes up before his natural tendency to do as little as possible as cheaply as possible.
I would at least of expected an apology for allowing his collaborative assistant at BSA to reveal what should be a private and confidential matter (i.e. an employment application) to all and sundry on twitter. Has it happened? No of course not.

Karl. Lazy and Incompetent. on 14:14 - Aug 19 with 1056 viewsAVFTTConvert

I'm surprised, whilst actually not surprised, that Karl has done the weekly Gazette piece. Better for him now to let Riga do his work on the pitch and KO disappear well in to the background.

Poll: Worst 'Regular' First Teamer at the moment?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024