Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
20 to go 20:49 - Aug 27 with 1102 viewsTangycider

I hope he turns his back on some of the crap he receives on the other site and would welcome him here. Regardless of who's father he is he comes across as a truly genuine fan ,who has no time for the Oystons

20 to go on 21:42 - Aug 27 with 1083 viewsSouthshorepool

20's has always been consistent in his criticism of Oyston. He does however stick up for his son and rightly so. I think he's quite calm given some (not all) of the stuff said about GB.

Mainstream music is sh!t!

20 to go on 21:50 - Aug 27 with 1076 viewsFixitian

It's a pity most fans aren't mature enough to realise what a difficult job Glenn has.
In fact some of the comments made re what he should do or say, are childish.

20 to go on 21:54 - Aug 27 with 1069 viewsPoolseasider

I think like me he will post on both sites but until the traffic improves on here FOL will be the winner.
It's such a shame because this site was the future and God knows how they are going to increase posters.

20 to go on 09:16 - Aug 28 with 954 viewsvoyeur

The BSA issue should not be personalized, GB should not be getting abused the way he is. It's poor behaviour. At the same time, can anyone explain why BSA persists with such a ludicrous constitution? It looks like it was written by Karl Oyston, and probably was. And GB has done and said some things which have invited the attentions of the uncouth. He needs to wise up for his own good, surely?

I am a nutter. I come from the sea.

20 to go on 15:41 - Aug 28 with 916 views20togo

mmm...don't like posts about me. Never have been an attention seeker.

This board does need moe traffic to improve. I also agree with SSPl comments but will expand on it a bit further. I think I've always been consistent in my criticism of the Oystons. The difference at this point in time is that there are now many nore who are far more openly hostile than I am.

I've always been of the view that criticism has to be constructive and I like to think that's what I try to be. The more hostile of our fans often revert to abuse and whilst some of the things they say may be factually correct, I really don't think it does their/our cause any good.

That said, I appreciate and understand all the pain, anger and hurt that our fans are suffering right now. And all that is down to the Oystons.

20 to go on 20:42 - Sep 3 with 777 viewsrigabeliever

Can I just say well done to Glenn - took balls to write the stuff that he did in the Gazette today (well done TAM as well - bet KO didn't take delivery of a Gazette today!)

Poll: When will Blackpool's first win come?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024