Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
B.L.T /TRAITOR TOURS TO THE WALL BY FY4MIKEH 21:42 - Sep 1 with 713 viewspool50

BLT/Traitor Tours to The Wall.

6.30am I was picked up in the Batmobile by Ryder and Bob the CEO of BLT.
This guy Ryder really knows how to get the most out of his automobile. He even tried to achieve the ton going up Yeadon Way. Bob suffering badly from sciatica was being jostled about by the G force.
We had one quick stop at Norton Canes on the M6, and you can tell we were travelling at the speed of sound as we past Milton Keynes at 9.05am.
We finally arrived at Stanmore to be told no trains were running from there.
Sod it said Ryder We will go to his mums and leave the tired out vehicle there. He phoned her and she said she would prepare us lunch. We found ourselves going the wrong way on the M1 after our pilot had taken the wrong exit off the roundabout. Well me and Bob gave him some grief. We soon corrected the error.
The Edgeware Road was heaving, and we finally reached our destination.
Lady Ryder had done us proud with a lovely array of sandwiches that were cut in triangles, scotch eggs which would stoke up Bobs gas problem for tube journey.
She even served us Becks in lovely crystal glasses.
We watched sky sports on their new 55inch Samsung curved screen television that Arthur had bought Lady Ryder as a surprise birthday present.
On finishing our food and drink Arthur a lovely man said he woul drop us off at Sloane Square tube station.
Well now the fun was to begin. There were station shut all over the place. We did the jubilee line, Piccadilly line the Victoria line etc, and it seemed the only XXXXXX line we didn't do was a line of Charlie, as we tried to get to our watering hole namely the Mudlark at London Bridge. It was a good job Ryder knew what he was doing, as poor old Bob had to negotiate staircase after staircase. It would be the same nightmare on our return journey so much so Bob was popping tramadol like they were smarties.
On arrival at the Mudlark we were greeted by Karen, BRR and his good lady,Beds, Herts, southshorepool ,westherts,tangerine Towerpower ,timbertops and the icon that is west paddock casual, all keyboard warriors off avftt.
I approached WPC and having greeted him with are you WPC ? He replied who wants to know ? Me FY4MIKEH, to which he said oh yes I know who you are.
Bob said to BRR you need to get the wife a drink, his reply she's in a round over there, she's a lush.
After a few scoops we decided to get a cab to the ground and we were joined by David123, nice to meet you by the way, and another Pool fan Kerry who had been an old regular on FY4.
Got in a bomber and the cabbie was a right XXXXXXney Jack the lad. He said took the Mrs to Harrods the other day for a fack about. She had a coffee and I had a pint, facking £8.
We arrived at the ground at 2.25pm and there were Wall everywhere, and Pool enjoying the sun. No hassle whatever.
Won't go on about the game as I never do, only to say Ranger got dogs abuse from the Wall scum. He had the last laugh to their rapist chants by slotting his first Pool goal. Why Riga doesn't start him was a mystery to us all.
Returning Bermondsey station was shut, so we jumped on a bus rammed with Wall. They were friendly enough and Ryder was explaining the shambles that Koko has turned us into.
We jumped off at the Elephant & Castle and wended our way back to lady Ryder's and Arthur's where once again a buffet was waiting.
We declined the Becks and bidding them both farewell we set off at 7pm.
One stop at Norton Canes where Ryder informed one of the staff that in 10mins a guy with a painted face etc will be coming in on the BSA coach. Tangoman he never dissapoints.
Arrived home at 10.25pm, well done Ryder, me and Bob had a great day, and another speed of sound experience.

B.L.T /TRAITOR TOURS TO THE WALL BY FY4MIKEH on 15:06 - Sep 2 with 674 viewsFY4MIKEH

Cheers Bob for posting it.

B.L.T /TRAITOR TOURS TO THE WALL BY FY4MIKEH on 12:56 - Sep 3 with 632 viewspool50

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024