Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Transfer window 22:27 - Sep 1 with 1692 viewsWizaard

Looking more and more likely that we'll be the club to have brought most players in (17) yet still be threadbare.

From what I've heard, we will be signing a couple more out of contract players. Presumably the loan market will then be considered.

All in keeping with the Oyston philosophy. So much for the Riga Revolution we were promised with continental working practises and a new, fresh outlook. My biggest concern is just how the aforementioned is feeling. I only hope he sticks it out as without him we really are deep in the mire.

There's still a team to back of course, but I can envisage it being back to last season's toxicity if the upcoming home games don't bring about much needed points or Riga goes in the interim.

Transfer window on 23:07 - Sep 1 with 1639 viewsSouthshorepool

I'm seriously starting to believe he's doing this on purpose. I can think of no other logical reason. Not even a sniff of any additions.

Mainstream music is sh!t!

Transfer window on 23:41 - Sep 1 with 1605 viewsalberttatlock

its seems like the penny has finally dropped wizz
i mean really dropped
this is no worse than the the summer window when in the prem that should of told you everything but oh no
the convicted rapist and the rest of his family have took the lot and are not bothered that you spend hard earned cash and countless hours watching the pool.and guess what you will carry on.

'envy of the league' - idiot

Transfer window on 00:21 - Sep 2 with 1567 viewsvoyeur

"I'm seriously starting to believe he's doing this on purpose."

Blimey.

I am a nutter. I come from the sea.

Transfer window on 11:16 - Sep 2 with 1434 viewsWizaard

Of course I'll carry on. Walking away will not affect anything.

Transfer window on 11:32 - Sep 2 with 1421 viewsBlackpooltilIdie

"Walking away will not affect anything."
Phil, I have walked away and it is f'in painful. But it is also painful to see the destruction of all that hope and spirit not of 40 years ago but just 4!
The big difference for me is that in not going and not coming home in a really foul mood after seeing a team of no hopers and last chancers lose again is a positive. I still support and still follow but my money and emotion is not being wasted on a man who really does not care a jot as long as he makes money.
I hope there is someone equally quiet in the seat in front of you!

Transfer window on 14:05 - Sep 2 with 1340 viewsalberttatlock

wizz

its because your weak and put yourself before the club that you wont walk away,the convicted rapist and his family prey on the likes of you as you continue to give them money.

enjoy

Transfer window on 14:08 - Sep 2 with 1338 viewsWizaard

No taker for your seat so far.

Big shoes to fill.

Albert, blaming the fans misses the point completely.

Transfer window on 14:26 - Sep 2 with 1322 viewsalberttatlock

blaming the fans no im not but are fans the only ones who can stop it yes,to do that you might have to do things you dont want

Transfer window on 14:38 - Sep 2 with 1307 viewsWizaard

It's an opinion you're entitled to, but I would argue that if you're going to protest about the lack of investment, being in the ground makes it more relevant to those who are unaware of any problems, and there are plenty of those.

Staying away means Oyston isn't as accountable.

IMO

Transfer window on 15:03 - Sep 2 with 1290 viewsFY4MIKEH

It will have much more effect from inside the ground. The Wolves game will be toxic.

Transfer window on 15:20 - Sep 2 with 1280 viewsalberttatlock

so wizz

are you advocating protests in the ground

Transfer window on 15:31 - Sep 2 with 1273 viewsscu70

It's on us fans to get behind the club and support the team.the negativity from supporters over the last few months has been very poor.and protests aren't going to help either.bids were on the table yesterday but for one reason or another they didn't come through.we can still sign players who are free and we've also the loan window which has served us well before.massive massive over reaction by some of our supporters.im more than confident we will get out of the position we are in.we need to pull together every club goes through a bad patch we will get through this.UTP

Transfer window on 18:54 - Sep 2 with 1169 viewsAlfHooker

Scu70,

Which one of the Oystons/Oyston hangers on are you?

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYY to obvious you are.

US FANS?

Change the name but the leopard can't change it's spots.

Transfer window on 19:27 - Sep 2 with 1149 viewsscu70

Oyston? No I'm No Oyston.

Transfer window on 21:59 - Sep 2 with 1067 viewstangomonkey

"From what I've heard, we will be signing a couple more out of contract players"

Great more desperate, unfit players who haven't had a preseason. I just stinks of Oyston cutting corners and getting the cheap option.

Transfer window on 22:55 - Sep 2 with 1028 viewsAlfHooker

If you're not an O you are one of those who are hanging on to them.
Prove me wrong by giving your seat number; someone on here will then be able to confirm you are not closely linked to the parasites who have bled the club dry.

Transfer window on 08:42 - Sep 3 with 979 viewsbig_bloomers

Scu70 is right to say we should be supporting the tram - God knows they need us - however it's how to send a message to the O's. Seems to me no one has come up with a solution to that one - if indeed there is a solution when you're dealing with KO.

Poll: Protesting or Not Protesting - Official Poll

Transfer window on 10:25 - Sep 3 with 967 viewsribble

Staying the course is not a sign of weakness. Quite the opposite, I'd say.
[Post edited 3 Sep 2014 16:19]

Transfer window on 13:15 - Sep 3 with 914 viewsWizaard

Re protests.

My personal view has consistently been that people feeling the need should protest before and after games.

The ninety minutes of playing time has to be reserved for backing the team.

IMO

And ribble calls it correctly. Walking away is giving in to the owners, not challenging them.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024