Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Packaged and ready to go 05:48 - Sep 2 with 2978 viewsjimjac

For the last couple of seasons I have pondered over how KO really runs the club. I have continued to support the club I love and purchased my season tickets and merchandise. Some will say this has only put money into his pocket rather than the clubs. I now feel that this is far more likely than ever.

This season has been the worst I have experienced only beaten by our re=election season. We are in far more danger than for many a year. We have a money grabbing twonk as chairman and a stubborn manager. Things will not get any better. Riga himself says we are not strong enough to avoid relegation ( bet the players are chuffed with that comment).

I have made my usual 300 mile round trip to see us get beaten and like others have wondered about each starting eleven. There can be no excuses of not being fit or players not knowing each other.I fear for this club and if the two babies do not start speaking and sort things we could end up with the lowest points tally ever.

I stayed up late last night hoping for a glimmer of hope and that we may eventually sign someone and actually pay money for. I know we paid for Cubero but he has actually not played ( I doubt he will play for us). So having looked at all this and how things stand. I have got up early and packaged my Blackpool shirt ( with 1 LOVE on the back ) a scarf I got from my first game in 1967 and several other Pool items. I have addressed them to the Chairman and will record deliver them so I know they get to the club. I have put my letter in saying I will not be going again until things are finally sorted.

It may seem a futile gesture to some but I feel enough is enough. There is no respect for the hard working loyal fans. The club wants our money respect and support but gives nothing back. A sad day for me but one that has been brought about by two others.

Packaged and ready to go on 09:26 - Sep 2 with 2864 viewsOdinsRaven

He will probably sell it on fleabay...

Packaged and ready to go on 11:41 - Sep 2 with 2792 viewspah43

I think you are right saying it's a futile gesture. KO won't one jot and the package will end up in the skip!!

Please don't throw away the scarf and shirt. Mark my words, you will regret having done it at some point in the future. I have my first scarf I bought for the 1967-68 season and could not dream of letting it go.

Keep them for when the good times eventually return, ie we win a game!! or at least as a memory for after Pool have withdrawn from the league!!

Packaged and ready to go on 11:57 - Sep 2 with 2783 viewsjimjac

I have three boxes of Pool memorabilia. Pictures signed shirts paintings scarves a Thunderer rattle. Cups badges flags wigs you name it I have it. It once proudly was on my loft wall but now its all boxed away.

I have sent the package to KO. He can do what he wants with it. We have been disrespected by a man who I actually think now has lost the plot. The club are in free fall. Maybe thats his intention. But as I say Riga has a part to be blamed for. If he is that unhappy he should resign. If he respects the fans he should not want to be part of this miserable situation.

I will not be attending games until things are sorted. There will be three empty seats in the Matthews stand.

Packaged and ready to go on 13:18 - Sep 2 with 2723 viewstangerinesince1970

Jimjac I for one totally understand why you've done that and I feel that it's irrelevant whether it registers with KO. The fact that you've been driven to do it speaks volumes.
Times that angst by many thousands and it cannot be long before we force change.
Lost it big time or very cleverly shutting the club down; who's to know?

Packaged and ready to go on 22:30 - Sep 2 with 2597 viewschesterbfc

so sad but so true, I almost shed a tear , not in a mockin way. Where I sit in the West I,m surrounded by men of a certain age who have lived the dream ,certainly for the last 7 yrs. We all come from an era you know, at certain times for 1 reason or another, work, family etc ,we have given a season or 2 a miss, DEPENDANT on age from Mr Smith managing onwards, but the we know the rules. It,s why the Kop grew grass !!, this little family club with it,s hardcore of 3/4000 fans Has Always been Robbed !!! What,s new, the internet, Forums, think u can stop it, Think again. !! Please Mr O, take your money like the Ismails etc and leave us to rebuild

Packaged and ready to go on 23:09 - Sep 2 with 2570 viewsFY4MIKEH

Now that is a good post.

Packaged and ready to go on 19:51 - Sep 3 with 2469 viewsHappy_Satsuma

JimJac - what a gesture - have you received a reply?

Poll: Riga - Stay or Go

Packaged and ready to go on 20:13 - Sep 3 with 2324 viewsbrassedoff

Brought a tear to the old glass eye that one JimJac - imagine if everyone dumped their BFC shirts at Karl's door on Saturday afternoon!!

Poll: Would you still play the Oriol's

Packaged and ready to go on 20:36 - Sep 3 with 2156 viewsTwelveAngryMen

And mine

#footballfirst

Packaged and ready to go on 20:53 - Sep 3 with 2042 viewsLytham_FY8

He'd probably knock one out over them, he's kinky like that.

"The money has not been taken out of the football club to pay for this hotel, but the money will be borrowed to build the hotel in part or whole"

Packaged and ready to go on 21:20 - Sep 3 with 1984 viewsjanegallagher

What a great idea. We should all return our scarves/shirts. We should hire a wagon and dump the contents outside his home in full view of the media.
[Post edited 3 Sep 2014 21:21]

We’ve got Simon Sadler

Packaged and ready to go on 09:18 - Sep 4 with 1769 viewssteve_g

JimJac - great original post and good on you for sticking to your principles - think you'll probably inspire others to follow suit if things go on the way they are!

Poll: Has the O's treatment of fans re: court proceedings changed your opinion of them

Packaged and ready to go on 10:24 - Sep 4 with 1752 viewsjimjac

No reply yet, but I can confirm the parcel was signed for at the club on Wednesday at 1009hrs. Now the ball is with them.

I agree maybe there should be a mass throwing of shirts and scarves onto the pitch at the Cardiff game. I will not be there to do it as hopefully I will be watching it on the Big screen at Stanley Park. I agree this would be a great publicity stunt to all watch the game somewhere else.

My first game was against Wolves in 1967, stood against the wall in the west stand. A 1-1 draw but a day I will remember forever. Since then its been a roller coaster ride but in more recent years those days have been marred by one person Karl Oyston. He has taken being disrespectful and ignorant but more so greedy to a new level. The time to vote with our feet and boycott is now. Those are words I never fought I would say about my beloved Blackpool FC.

Packaged and ready to go on 14:22 - Sep 4 with 1706 viewsseasider13

I was on a thread just a couple of days ago harping on about the erosian of the fan base, we all expected that the fans we picked up due to promotion to the Prem would fade away, which is perfectly understanable given our current situation.

What alarms me is more and more Blackpool stalwarts like jimjac are saying enough.

Our situation is so different to when we were struggling in the old 4th division, we understood the financial constraints our club was in, but now with all the Prem millions squirreled away we are worse than ever.

Karl and Jose need to shape up rapido and work together and get this club back on course, forget your petty differences, think of the Supporters for once.

No man is rich enough to buy back his past.

Packaged and ready to go on 07:47 - Sep 5 with 1659 viewsMr_Brightside

Sorry to hear JimJac about what KOKO has reduced you to - end if the day there are 15,000 of us (at a push!) and only one of him and he'll get his comeuppance one day.

Poll: Next win will be against?
Blog: The Love I lost

Packaged and ready to go on 13:17 - Sep 6 with 1621 viewsOrioltwins

JimJac - many will say initially yours was an over-reaction but I bet many wished they'd followed suit! Well done on taking the stance you did (although bet your package made not one jot of a difference to the man who happily shoots anything in his way and seems to revel in it!

Poll: Will a points deduction by FL be this or next season?

Packaged and ready to go on 22:47 - Oct 24 with 1418 viewsWronga

Is Jimjac still around? Just wondered if he ever got a reply?!

Poll: Graham Westley or Neil McDonald

Packaged and ready to go on 13:38 - Oct 25 with 1401 viewsOrioltwins

Looks like JimJac has given up on everything to do with the club! Send him a PM and find out?

Poll: Will a points deduction by FL be this or next season?

Packaged and ready to go on 08:47 - Oct 27 with 1382 viewsSadallover

He's probably sold them on ebay by now JimJac!!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024