Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Have heard that Noel Blake is about as popular as Karl! 19:43 - Sep 3 with 2043 viewswe_are_Superior

My mate has dealings with the club and says he's heard that Blake is not well liked at Blackpool FC. So if anyone thinks if Riga goes that he'll be the saviour then I wouldn't hold your breath!

Poll: Would Richie Kyle make a good manager?

Have heard that Noel Blake is about as popular as Karl! on 19:57 - Sep 3 with 2026 viewsclarkestattoo

Wasn't he the reason Lundstram joined?

Poll: Do you think Riga will still be in charge next Saturday?

Have heard that Noel Blake is about as popular as Karl! on 19:59 - Sep 3 with 2021 viewstangomonkey

That's BS.

You have a bunch of players who are completely demotivated. Their assistance manager has left, their manager is currently 'on holiday' and don't know if he is going to return. Blake is the only coach taking training with 25 plus players. Remember, a lot of those players didn't have a club because of 'personal issues' so will need to be continuously focused mentally to stay on the straight and narrow.

They will be going into training with no motivation, no focus, no goals. Its a mess and only points to one man........

Karl 'the tvvat' Oyston

I wish he would just disappear.

Have heard that Noel Blake is about as popular as Karl! on 09:14 - Sep 4 with 1870 viewsMr_Brightside

Don't think anyone would disagree with your words about KO monkey!

However there just doesn't seem to be a lot of love for Blake on Twitter and Forums and you just wonder if there's no smoke without fire?

Poll: Next win will be against?
Blog: The Love I lost

Have heard that Noel Blake is about as popular as Karl! on 08:13 - Sep 5 with 1659 viewscrewcut

Certainly a tough, no nonsense, hard nosed character. Its not difficult to imagine a bust up or two with a team full of players, new in town working within uncertainty and spending each day close to the edge.

Have heard that Noel Blake is about as popular as Karl! on 14:55 - Sep 7 with 1483 viewsKickedbyKellard

My mate is a member of the Flat Earth Society. Do you think I'm right to believe everything he tells me?

Have heard that Noel Blake is about as popular as Karl! on 15:10 - Sep 7 with 1472 viewsKickedbyKellard

I've watched him play and I've watched teams he's coached play. He hates losing. He demands total commitment from himself and the players around him. He's dedicated and determined. Watch a few videos of England U19's to see the sort of football he prefers. Last time I looked his win ratio with England had only been bettered by Alf Ramsey. Not the sort of person you'd want managing Blackpool presumably? If he's upset someone who doesn't share his work ethic or who isn't as professional I don't give a damn. Why do you?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024