Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
When the new man inevitably arrives 11:19 - Sep 10 with 1377 viewsstraightatthewall

How do you receive him?

I've just said on the other board, that I won't bemoan anyone for earning a living. They have no emotional attachment to us and that has to be understood and respected. A new manager is not a mercenary for taking a job.

However, the farce they are stepping into will STILL be a farce and the reasons for it will STILL be visible and real. As supporters, I feel that we're duty bound to keep up the pressure and the fight. That will possibly mean the new man doesn't get the total support he deserves. However, in war there is always collateral damage. if the new man wants positivity from the stands, then for me he's barking up the wrong tree. Our fight is different to his and just as new men are told to research the ways of Karl, so they should also understand the feeling of the support.

This is not about this season, it's about many more seasons to come in the future.

I suspect however, that there are some on this board who will see it differently. If so, then I'd like to understand why.

We got Bogdanovic, Oyston got very rich

When the new man inevitably arrives on 11:34 - Sep 10 with 1364 viewsMephistopheles

Yeah for me the same constraints and 'unique way of doing things' will always restrict any manager even if he is the Messiah.

The only time a diversion from this is acceptable is if somebody else pays the bill as per Belokon.

That is it. That is our lot and most of us can either choose to like it, lump it or fight it via BST.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024