Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
THEIR MESSAGEBOARD - WOLVES (pre-match) 14:12 - Sep 12 with 1983 viewsfuture_is_tangerine

At the link below ....

http://theirmessageboard.blogspot.co.uk

THEIR MESSAGEBOARD - WOLVES (pre-match) on 15:02 - Sep 12 with 1961 viewsrigabeliever

Some realists and some of the typical bravado ..

They have only lost by the odd goal in each game so they will be no pushovers. I've not predicted Wolves to win a league game yet this season and I'm not changing that for this fixture.

Blackpool are currently going down the plughole both on and off the pitch, so to speak, so I think Wolves will win this one easily

And nice to read we've lots of support

Sounds a right shambles at Blackpool. Their clown chairman, Oyston, slating current manager Riga in the local press. Riga still in charge and despite this Oyston approaches Rowett, Burton Manager, who turns the job down!
The local paper in Blackpool now slating Oyston. To say their fans are $$$$ed off is an understatement! I feel sorry for them. Their chairman is a joke

Poll: When will Blackpool's first win come?

THEIR MESSAGEBOARD - WOLVES (pre-match) on 16:19 - Sep 12 with 1921 viewsseasider13

Back in the seventys, away fans meeting their girls at the Tower after the game, whoops,

As for the rest of it, you cannot fault them for being confident, we are in disarray, but hey, you never know.

No man is rich enough to buy back his past.

THEIR MESSAGEBOARD - WOLVES (pre-match) on 16:24 - Sep 12 with 1912 viewslemongreentea

Let's hope the curse of manager of the month runs true to form.

THEIR MESSAGEBOARD - WOLVES (pre-match) on 16:35 - Sep 12 with 1906 viewsseasider13

We could do with a little bit of luck, id forgotten about the manager of the month curse,

No man is rich enough to buy back his past.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024