Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
RIGA REVOLUTION? SUPINE FANS ARE REVOLTING 23:08 - Sep 16 with 1496 viewspaulco

Forget a revolution under Riga.

Like him, the thousands of mugs who renewed season tickets believed Oyscum lies.

The supporters are revolting - in their supine failure to fight Klepto.

.Fans will share the blame for the drop, without home game
boycotts.

The parasites will deny investment, unless empty stands apply
pressure.

RIGA REVOLUTION? SUPINE FANS ARE REVOLTING on 05:34 - Sep 17 with 1478 viewsTangerineTom

Yes that's it, tell those who have just paid for a season ticket to not go to the games, because that makes such a big difference to whether or not the Oystons go. They're getting paid and reduce the risk of getting verbally/physically assaulted while the fans miss out on what they've paid for.

RIGA REVOLUTION? SUPINE FANS ARE REVOLTING on 10:57 - Sep 17 with 1450 viewsProfessorTangerine

Paulco, I've been reading your posts on here and the old AVFTT since you started. You can't wait to get online and vomit forth your staccato James Ellroy-wannabe soundbites. You must be revelling in the misery this club is going through, as it allows you to demonstrate your oh-so witty journalise. Do you sit during the match coming up with these, giggling to yourself as you jot them down into your iPhone, happy in the anticipation that you'll soon be sat behind your keyboard? Actually, do you go the match at all? Or any? Ever?

Your criticism of TAM and the BST is ridiculous, but is no doubt water off a duck's back to them. What I find offensive from you (and others) is this constant lambasting of season ticket holders. And yes, I am one. Do I regret paying for one? It's too early to say - we may yet come good. Do I feel a little hoodwinked? Yes, I do. I am afraid I bought into the 'Riga Revolution'. But do I feel the need to feel bad for what I have done, or the need to apologise to a keyboard warrior like yourself? Nope.

I tell you why: I love watching Blackpool. It's often frustrating, but I do. I enjoy the anticipation. I enjoy walking up to the ground on a matchday. I enjoy seeing the regulars around me (who are, gasp, season ticket holders!) and chatting to them And you know what? I enjoy the distraction from the realities of life that watching a football team brings. Life can be awful. But for those couple of hours, I can at least concentrate on something else.

You know what? Football is not life or death. But it helps. And I refuse to be blamed by somebody like you, who has the audacity to suggest that the state of the club is my fault. That I am a "mug".

So, no. I am going to go to the match when I can. If my seat in the West Stand were empty, it would not make a jot of difference to you or the Oystons. But it would make a difference to me.

Grow up. Get some perspective. Or troll off.

RIGA REVOLUTION? SUPINE FANS ARE REVOLTING on 15:18 - Sep 17 with 1410 viewstonysoprano

Professor Tangerine . Perfect response .

RIGA REVOLUTION? SUPINE FANS ARE REVOLTING on 22:02 - Sep 17 with 1385 viewsWizaard

Spot on, and far more eloquent than anything the so-called journalist has ever come up with.

RIGA REVOLUTION? SUPINE FANS ARE REVOLTING on 22:16 - Sep 17 with 1383 viewsbasilrobbiereborn

Brilliant post. And beautifully written too, which is why paulco will not understand it.

Icon? It's all Rio Ferdinand's fault.
Blog: pause for breath

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024