Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
It's as simple as this 18:47 - Sep 24 with 614 viewshertfordseasider

Promotion to the PL ensured a legacy we could be proud of. New training Ground, better infra structure, some solid signings, a few quid spent on players, a happy manager supported by an even happier chairman. How could it possibly go wrong from there?

There is nothing else to say really.

It's as simple as this on 20:00 - Sep 24 with 595 viewsscu70

Who'd of thought we'd witness Premier League football at Bloomfield RD?
It's crazy how far the clubs come.i can't believe some fans feel the need to moan constantly about what a poor state the clubs in.they clearly wasn't around before the Oyston's stepped in because if they were they'd really understand the term POOR STATE.the clubs in fantastic condition compared to back then.

It's as simple as this on 20:10 - Sep 24 with 588 viewsFixitian

So, your a Koko fan then?

It's as simple as this on 20:26 - Sep 24 with 576 viewsscu70

No.I'm a Blackpool fan.
I support Blackpool FC not the Oyston family.
I do think the clubs in a much better state than it was before they took over.Championship football a nice stadium and the clubs debt free.weve had some brilliant times in recent years.the clubs going through a rough time at the minute I'm not doubting that but let's not forget where we came from.i believe we have the correct people in charge.we will never splash millions here millions there it's not how we do things we never have.some don't understand this.id much prefer to have the Oyston's in charge than some of the dross that's poisoning English football at the minute.

UTP

It's as simple as this on 21:57 - Sep 24 with 539 viewssteve_g

Herts - nail on the head - never expected to survive in the PL but always thought for 10 years after we'd be challenging. What has happened since has been nothing short of criminal (which for legal reasons I should add hasn't been criminal in the true sense of the word!!)

Poll: Has the O's treatment of fans re: court proceedings changed your opinion of them

It's as simple as this on 22:28 - Sep 24 with 528 viewshertfordseasider

You clearly haven't read my post at all Scu?

It's as simple as this on 22:33 - Sep 24 with 522 viewsOsbourne

Good post Hertford.
Read the Guardian Article Scu! It's a bit longer than Hertfordseasider's post but it says the same thing. It's available on one of the posts near here and attached.
In a nutshell :
Karl
[Post edited 24 Sep 2014 22:36]

It's as simple as this on 08:49 - Sep 25 with 475 viewswe_are_Superior

Read The Goose that laid the Golden Egg for what went wrong!!

Poll: Would Richie Kyle make a good manager?

It's as simple as this on 11:54 - Sep 26 with 447 viewstangerinedom

I often wonder what would have happened if we'd stayed up or beaten West Ham? Second season in Prem, established Prem club - what lessons would we have learnt up would the cash tills just have opened up for the owners again?!

It's as simple as this on 15:51 - Sep 26 with 419 viewsRusty2Stands

The cash tills would have opened for the owners again.
That would explain the mood on our coach back from Wembley after the West Ham defeat.
The vast majority of us weren't anywhere near as bothered about the defeat as we should have been.
The reason being that even back then the vast majority could see where the money would end up, and there would be no legacy or benefit to the club.
Sadly there are still a few deluded fools who still can't see that.
Thankfully, the vast majority now can.

It's as simple as this on 17:07 - Sep 26 with 403 viewschesterbfc

I was as sick as a parrot coming back from Wembley and I didn't give a flyin fig for the finances. Why did you go??

It's as simple as this on 17:50 - Sep 26 with 395 viewsRusty2Stands

I went to watch Blackpool at Wembley, why do you think I went?
Of course I was disappointed, but the bonus was that the Oystons didn't get their grubby mits on another huge windfall.
And that was definitely the mood amongst the majority on the coach.
I remember hearing"oh well at least Koko doesn't get his hands on the money" or words to that effect, so many times from a lot of different people on that journey home.
Of course it shouldn't be like that.
But it's like that because they have extinguished all hope.

It's as simple as this on 22:20 - Oct 7 with 364 viewsWindyMiller

Look at the bottom four in the Championship and they're all probably asking the same question and they all seem to have adopted different policies with regards to relegation from the Prem.

Poll: Should Karl Oyston resign or be sacked?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024