Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
OFP: The resignation that sadly never was .... 20:07 - Sep 28 with 1339 viewsAVFTT

http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/blackpool/news/36393

OFP: The resignation that sadly never was .... on 20:19 - Sep 28 with 1336 viewsTwoPhillips

Anyone know why he decided to withdraw his resignation? Great article by the way!

Poll: That final Premier League Relegation Place

OFP: The resignation that sadly never was .... on 20:27 - Sep 28 with 1325 viewsBFC_Tim

I'd forgotten what a shambles that summer was as well before the Prem season!

Poll: Who reckons we'll beat Watford?

OFP: The resignation that sadly never was .... on 20:49 - Sep 28 with 1312 viewsTangent

Oh if only....

“Unlike other clubs, we do things properly.” — Karl Oyston - 2013

OFP: The resignation that sadly never was .... on 21:01 - Sep 28 with 1301 viewsMr_Brightside

The man is basically using the business for his own ends and doesn't give a rat's ass about the club - the Premier League was such a bitter/sweet pill which sadly gave his ridiculous ideas a greater audience.

Poll: Next win will be against?
Blog: The Love I lost

OFP: The resignation that sadly never was .... on 21:09 - Sep 28 with 1295 viewsbrassedoff

Question I've always wanted to know the answer to - can anyone actually sack Karl or relieve him if his duties other than Karl?

Poll: Would you still play the Oriol's

OFP: The resignation that sadly never was .... on 21:31 - Sep 28 with 1286 viewsPlumbs

It is a very good article and hits the nail on the head. You guys should/could still be in the PL

Real fans go to pubs like the HITW or the Welly

OFP: The resignation that sadly never was .... on 22:11 - Sep 28 with 1262 viewsSeasider91

I think his Dad Owen is still the majority shareholder. So I guess Owen could sack Karl if he wanted to.

"We shall take baby steps up the league" Ian Holloway in July 2009

OFP: The resignation that sadly never was .... on 22:16 - Sep 28 with 1259 viewsMephistopheles

A fantastic (or not) example of the creature we have running our club.

How ANYONE still supports this cataclysmic bunch, armed also with the knowledge of the many other f**k ups to their name, utterly bewilders me

OFP: The resignation that sadly never was .... on 23:40 - Sep 28 with 1229 viewsStunty

The whole charade was another one of his lies though wasn't it.
He resigned because he'd filed for bankruptcy to save himself having to pay out money to his ex.

The "director timeline" in the link below shows all his directorships ending in August 2010 - apart from one - The "Money Maker"

Hideous, deceitful, lying, parasitic bastard that he is.

http://companycheck.co.uk/director/903808780

Edit : date corrected to August 2010 from May.
[Post edited 29 Sep 2014 0:05]

@Stunty365 - Cash, Gash, Pie & Mash

OFP: The resignation that sadly never was .... on 08:33 - Sep 29 with 1182 viewsbig_bloomers

Stunty - what an utter disgrace with regards to resigning to avoid paying his Missus - and this man is seen as a right and proper spokesperson at the Football League - the whole game is rotten from top to bottom!

Poll: Protesting or Not Protesting - Official Poll

OFP: The resignation that sadly never was .... on 15:44 - Sep 29 with 1155 viewssteve_g

I'm intrigued by the news of his resignation because of his divorce (allegedly!) so what happened when he went back to being Chairman? Did he actually get reappointed or is he actually doing the job without actually have been given it back!!

Poll: Has the O's treatment of fans re: court proceedings changed your opinion of them

OFP: The resignation that sadly never was .... on 18:06 - Sep 29 with 1140 viewsStunty

If I remember correctly he rescinded the resignation & the bankruptcy appearance was cancelled.

It was never mentioned in the by any media outlets that he'd filed for bankruptcy at the time though.

@Stunty365 - Cash, Gash, Pie & Mash

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024