Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Miller the last player you'd heard of?! 18:25 - Sep 29 with 590 viewstangerinedom

Was just thinking of all the signing under Riga - is Miller the only one fans have heard of! Since then it's been a long succession of unknowns, Europeans and fringe players. I realise Watford did the same and it ended up working for them but I do wish we'd bring a player in that I actually know!!

Miller the last player you'd heard of?! on 18:31 - Sep 29 with 583 viewsTwoPhillips

Sadly I'd heard of Zoko and he was as bad as I remember! Bit early to dismiss these two new boys and at least they're both attacking players.

Poll: That final Premier League Relegation Place

Miller the last player you'd heard of?! on 18:51 - Sep 29 with 569 viewschesterbfc

Fatal flaw, Nile Ranger???

Miller the last player you'd heard of?! on 19:19 - Sep 29 with 554 viewsKOSBowlCut

Chester - could you say that Ranger was a player we'd all heard of .. for all the wrong reasons?! Don't remember many fans talking about the sort of footballer he is!

Poll: Would you play Nile Ranger from the start against Reading?

Miller the last player you'd heard of?! on 19:37 - Sep 29 with 540 viewschesterbfc

Ollie tried 2 sign him, and he ripped us apart,

Miller the last player you'd heard of?! on 21:23 - Sep 29 with 523 viewsSeasider91

Orlandi must be a name everyone had heard of especially after that 6-1 mauling at the AMEX under PInce.

"We shall take baby steps up the league" Ian Holloway in July 2009

Miller the last player you'd heard of?! on 22:11 - Sep 29 with 513 viewsWizaard

To be fair, the only one from left field has been Jeffrey Rentmeister, but with a name like that, that's fine
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024