Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Could Blackpool airport closing be KO's answer to his prayers? 19:16 - Sep 29 with 1150 viewsrigabeliever

I had heard that Karl was trying to thrash out an unrealistic price for airport land to build the new training ground. Wonder if he's doing cartwheels tonight with the news that the airport looks like it could well go under?

Poll: When will Blackpool's first win come?

Could Blackpool airport closing be KO's answer to his prayers? on 19:20 - Sep 29 with 1132 viewsKOSBowlCut

Has anyone actually ever flown from Blackpool airport or is it the town's great White Elephant? I always fly from Manchester because of price and destination. Blackpool airport always looks like one of those tinpot places you fly in to when you go to some unknown island with 227 residents!

Poll: Would you play Nile Ranger from the start against Reading?

Could Blackpool airport closing be KO's answer to his prayers? on 19:21 - Sep 29 with 1132 viewshertfordseasider

I seriously hope it is saved, that would be a tragedy for the town and surrounding areas if it were to close, not to mention the loss of a lot of jobs.

Could Blackpool airport closing be KO's answer to his prayers? on 19:37 - Sep 29 with 1115 viewsBertandErnie

KOSBOWLCUT - well the company I work for provide a lot of the catering to the airport and so that would be a kick in the gonads for them!

Could Blackpool airport closing be KO's answer to his prayers? on 08:57 - Sep 30 with 998 viewsBFC_Tim

Strange thing is that if the airport is struggling you'd have thought they'd snap KO's hand off for that land? If it's not being used then it could be a handy cash generator. However that makes me also wonder if they are prime for a take over and that land could be crucial to selling the airport as a whole?

Poll: Who reckons we'll beat Watford?

Could Blackpool airport closing be KO's answer to his prayers? on 09:48 - Sep 30 with 981 viewsThames

Balfour Beatty own it.

They build things - houses for example.

Could Blackpool airport closing be KO's answer to his prayers? on 18:50 - Oct 14 with 616 viewsMr_Brightside

Don't be surprised to hear something on this very soon. I hear that proposals for development have gone in and don't be surprised if a housing development is included as well. Those in charge looking to make a quick buck before they get out?

Poll: Next win will be against?
Blog: The Love I lost

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024