Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Are we really a bottom of the table side 08:56 - Oct 1 with 439 viewsBertandErnie

What do we think? I actually don't think we're that bad a side. Have seen all the performances this season bar Brighton and actually don't think we're as bad as the table is making out (certainly in terms of points). There is something in this team that when we get going we should start to climb this table. Would love us to have played a Bolton or a Birmingham this weekend at home for a real test of where we are.

Are we really a bottom of the table side on 09:10 - Oct 1 with 436 viewswe_are_Superior

The table doesn't lie and whilst I'd agree we should be 2 or 3 points better off as we have been a bit unlucky - 5 draws out of 10 games is hardly a reason for cheer. We're still a long way off a side who can go out and comfortably beat teams which is where we were before a certain individual decimated our playing squad

Poll: Would Richie Kyle make a good manager?

Are we really a bottom of the table side on 13:45 - Oct 1 with 405 viewsTwelveAngryMen

We seem to be able to defend ok - our goals against column isn't too bad
The problem is that we have very quality little going forward though
You can't win games with an average on 1 goal every 180 mins

#footballfirst

Are we really a bottom of the table side on 14:57 - Oct 1 with 383 viewsseasider12000

The longer we go without a win the harder it will get. In most of the games this season we have acquitted ourselves quite well given the lack of real quality the manager has had to call on.

I just wish Koko cockup would see the error of his ways and pack his bags and go.

Are we really a bottom of the table side on 15:13 - Oct 1 with 379 viewsscu70

No.we will start climbing the league.we looked good last night for large parts I think the referee made some odd decisions which I'm surprised hasn't been touched on.
When everyone is fit we have a very decent Championship side.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024