Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Quick glance 10:53 - Oct 1 with 1563 viewsWizaard

On the old board and I see that anyone who doesn't walk out on Friday is fair game for violence for condoning the current regime. So much for uniting the fans.

Quick glance on 11:23 - Oct 1 with 1531 viewsTwoPhillips

Those who shout loudest seem to get heard Wizz and yet they don't take in to account all the families with children or those who actually want to just watch football and not get involved in the politics. From when I first started watching Blackpool with fabulous banter and characters to where we've got today is unpalatable. Fine if you don't like the Chairman but to reduce us to a baying mob in not acceptable.

Poll: That final Premier League Relegation Place

Quick glance on 11:43 - Oct 1 with 1504 viewsOne_Step_Closer

Giver over. No one is advocating that nor will that happen on the day. Stop scaremongering.

Quick glance on 11:45 - Oct 1 with 1501 viewsLytham_FY8

One poster is the entire board apparently, great effort...

"The money has not been taken out of the football club to pay for this hotel, but the money will be borrowed to build the hotel in part or whole"

Quick glance on 12:00 - Oct 1 with 1481 viewsSeasideKurt

Come on Wiz, you know that isn't the case.

Quick glance on 13:20 - Oct 1 with 1418 viewsWizaard

The thread I read had BISONS saying they were asking for it, and others backing him. Not scaremongering, just reading it.

That's a fact.

Quick glance on 13:25 - Oct 1 with 1413 viewsLytham_FY8

There's THREE people backing him on a thread with FORTY replies.

Scaremongering and another pointless bit of bitchiness at a forum you frequented for a decade.

[Post edited 1 Oct 2014 13:26]

"The money has not been taken out of the football club to pay for this hotel, but the money will be borrowed to build the hotel in part or whole"

Quick glance on 13:27 - Oct 1 with 1407 viewsWizaard

The fact that anyone thinks this is acceptable is a disgrace. How you can implicitly support that thought process shows just how one dimensional it has all become.

Quick glance on 13:31 - Oct 1 with 1403 viewsLytham_FY8

'Implicity support that thought process?' That doesn't even make sense in context.

It's a discussion board, topics are discussed and you're still ignoring the fact that the vast majority of replies on that thread are disagreeing with the OP.

Your choice.

Quick glance on 13:46 - Oct 1 with 1387 viewsArchibaldKnox

Sanctimonious OP

Quick glance on 17:05 - Oct 1 with 1336 viewsSeasideKurt

So Wiz you've seen one post from Bisons and you've labelled the whole board?

Quick glance on 19:25 - Oct 1 with 1296 viewsBertandErnie

I think it's this underlying trend of people feeling this is going to be some sort of overthrow of a military state! I guarantee that it'll be nothing more than a few hundred individuals chanting 'Oyston Out' leaving the ground and then wondering what to do next!

Quick glance on 20:09 - Oct 1 with 1269 viewsstraightatthewall

I might go back on the old board and post about how everyone on here thinks the current side is better than last seasons....

We got Bogdanovic, Oyston got very rich

Quick glance on 20:14 - Oct 1 with 1265 viewsBISONS

BISONS - threats may be fine on the other site but won't be tolerated on here. AVFTT

Threats? Really? I see the over sensitive approach is here with a vengeance. Threats! You wouldn't know one if it hit you in the dish!
[Post edited 1 Oct 2014 21:25]

Quick glance on 21:11 - Oct 1 with 1223 viewsrigabeliever

Sad, sad, sad state of affairs and before anyone blames KO - fan turning on fan is an appalling way to behave.

Poll: When will Blackpool's first win come?

Quick glance on 23:10 - Oct 1 with 1175 viewsRusty2Stands

All this mock outrage at the old board.
Some people spend too much time reading the Guardian or listening to Clarke Carlisle.
It's quite sad how some seem to get a kick out of being offended.

Quick glance on 23:54 - Oct 1 with 1146 viewsLytham_FY8

I'd like to report this post as I'm offended, it mentions the word 'kicks' which I can only assume is a call to violence.

Quick glance on 23:55 - Oct 2 with 1078 viewsthe_stockport_one

Wizz

I nor anyone i know condones violence especially against other fans but a few could understand violence towards the owners.

BUT THE BIG QUESTION TO YOU IS :

What would you do to protest against the owners of our club mis managing it ? Please nothing against you mate but can you also explain what hope we have ?

I've tried the support the team and that might get to the owners and that has drawn a blank in getting them to do anything at all except further reduce our budgets so i have ascertained that won't work.

DEFEND THE STOCKPORT ONE
[Post edited 3 Oct 2014 0:38]

Quick glance on 07:38 - Oct 3 with 1034 viewsCurryman

Talking of budgets Andy, how do you think the budget will be affected by the Wonga effect? It seems the watchdog have it in for them, not before time in my book, and it is going to cost them an arm and a leg to satisfy all the claims that will no doubt come in. I feel Wonga's days are numbered and by the same token their arrangement with the O's!

Who else will want to touch a club with such a bad reputation?

Love Blackpool, not the O's
Poll: Whi is responsiblke for our current mess?
Blog: Trust

Quick glance on 09:45 - Oct 3 with 1017 viewsMr_Brightside

On the subject of that Curryman, my old man buys the Programme every week and if I'm not wrong I haven't seen one match, matchball or Programme sponsor this year - seems no one wants to touch us or put money in to the O's pockets!

Poll: Next win will be against?
Blog: The Love I lost

Quick glance on 00:16 - Oct 4 with 952 viewsWizaard

My understanding is that the Wonga deal runs out at the end of this season and as part of the Altogether Now deal, we'll get a more ethical sponsor.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024