Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Airport closing good for new training ground? 20:35 - Oct 7 with 696 viewstangerinedom

Rumour has it KO was looking to buy some airport land to extend training ground - today's announcement good or bad news?
[Post edited 7 Oct 2014 20:35]

Airport closing good for new training ground? on 21:45 - Oct 7 with 672 viewsBigbrother

Something good might come out of it then!! I really can't see the need for an airport in the town and whilst it's a blow to the economy I think it was going to happen sooner or later! Be typical if KO gets a good deal because of it!!

Poll: Who is King Rat in the Oyston Family

Airport closing good for new training ground? on 22:09 - Oct 7 with 669 viewsclarkestattoo

I thought the O's had already designated a piece of land for the training ground elsewhere which was going to include a housing estate?

Poll: Do you think Riga will still be in charge next Saturday?

Airport closing good for new training ground? on 22:16 - Oct 7 with 664 viewsstu

What happened to Ballam Road?

Tangerine is the new black

Airport closing good for new training ground? on 22:18 - Oct 8 with 593 viewsSeasider91

My Dad had the idea that the airport land can be used to finally build that super stadium Owen was talking about in the 90's with a training ground next to said stadium.

"We shall take baby steps up the league" Ian Holloway in July 2009

Airport closing good for new training ground? on 22:51 - Oct 8 with 583 viewsCurryman

That sounds a bit like a flight of fancy to me.

Love Blackpool, not the O's
Poll: Whi is responsiblke for our current mess?
Blog: Trust

Airport closing good for new training ground? on 08:43 - Oct 9 with 550 viewsWizaard

Too many planning issues at Ballam Rd. Lytham NIMBY's

Current plan is to get 10 acres from Balfour Beatty, build new changing facilities and an indoor pitch along the West side of the plot and stay where they are. Less disruption as the new build goes up while we continue to use the existing pitches. Better draining land anyway at Squires Gate.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024