Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
In defence of Will Watt 19:19 - Oct 22 with 1570 viewsclarkestattoo

I read a pretty nasty thread about Will and would just like to say I think he does a decent job in the most difficult of circumstances. Some say that by 'allegedly' going on a trip to visit Riga with Oyston that it affected his integrity - how - anyone would want a scoop like that. I think when he needs to he tells it as it is, he tweets practically every day keeping fans informed and I enjoy what he does.

The fact he can't write half of what he probably wants to is down to the Gazette's unwillingness to take on the Oyston's and nothing to do with Will. Just think the lad deserves some support after some uncalled for comments. He is 'one of us' and good on him for dealing with the flack with dignity and not taking on the trolls.

Poll: Do you think Riga will still be in charge next Saturday?

In defence of Will Watt on 19:26 - Oct 22 with 1560 viewsstu

He's a decent lad, whose hands are tied. Got plenty of support too on that thread from posters I've got a lot of time for. The other comments, well any guesses on the average iq.

Tangerine is the new black

In defence of Will Watt on 19:31 - Oct 22 with 1555 viewsPoolman

The sad thing for Will is that if Steve Canavan would have quit just a few years earlier then he could have basked in the glory and excitement of the Premier league season as the Gazette's Blackpool reporter but I don't know if Steve detected a shift in what was happening at Bloomfield Road but he passed on the baton full of sh-it which Will has sadly had to take up.

Hard enough the daily rigours of reporting about on the field events but to have to answer endless questions about behind the scenes, fans demos, managers being interviewed etc etc must be near on impossible.

Shame because Will is a Blackpool fan and amazed that he's not had that beaten out of him with all that has gone on!

Poll: What did you do with Fonz?

In defence of Will Watt on 19:43 - Oct 22 with 1538 viewsbasilrobbiereborn

He's in a position where it is almost impossible for him to please everyone, or indeed anyone. I agree with all the OP says, but there isn't much that passes for rational thought or comment on WW's predicament at the moment.

Icon? It's all Rio Ferdinand's fault.
Blog: pause for breath

In defence of Will Watt on 19:47 - Oct 22 with 1528 viewsPlumbs

If he wrote for the Landan Evenin' Stannart then he'd be a diamond geezer,but anyone at the Gas jet is on a pretty sticky wicket really where OO has influence imo.

You never got this in my great grandads day with Albert Carbunkle writing in the 'Layton Evening Sports Chronicle'

Real fans go to pubs like the HITW or the Welly

In defence of Will Watt on 20:31 - Oct 22 with 1503 viewsWronga

Plumbs - thanks for making me laugh - needed that!

As for Will - well we need to keep him on our side to persuade Charlie Adam to join us when he's done at Stoke!!

Poll: Graham Westley or Neil McDonald

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024