Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Masterplan working well 21:54 - Oct 25 with 197 viewsseagull53

I really believe that we are seeing a master-plan of revenge by the owners of this club. Effectively and deliberately destroying the future of our club as payback for all the abuse they have received whilst pocketing the final parachute payment. Then they will walk away.
I can see no other explanation for what is going on.
Heartbreaking.
[Post edited 26 Oct 2014 23:40]

The Masterplan working well on 22:09 - Oct 25 with 183 viewstangerinedom

12 months ago I would have said that was the most fanciful far fetched thing I'd heard and to reduce your medication .. but now find myself agreeing with you 100%

The Masterplan working well on 09:46 - Oct 26 with 152 viewsWindyMiller

So if the O's were to sell the club, do we presume whoever came in would be starting with a zero bank balance or would the parachute money etc be part of the overall valuation of the club?

My worry is whoever comes in will be starting from scratch.

Poll: Should Karl Oyston resign or be sacked?

The Masterplan working well on 10:03 - Oct 26 with 147 viewsKhonKaenSeasider

You have to assume scratch really. Loans to O's other companies will be written off as part of any deal, leaving the club with, zero net assets, not a sausage, bugger all.

However, this is where we were at in 2006 and we saw what happened after that.

It will absolutely change the club forever if we go up. It can’t fail to

The Masterplan working well on 10:18 - Oct 26 with 138 viewswespens

Strange isn't it where we were in 2006, where we went and how it changed everything. Would love our club to get back to talking about football matters rather than all the crap that goes on around it but get the feeling we're now at Breaking Point - depends if the O's snap.

Poll: Would you ever play John Lundstram again?

The Masterplan working well on 14:00 - Oct 26 with 125 viewsseagull53

12 months ago, I would have agreed with you. We have always known what KoKo was like but this is another level entirely, IMHO.

The Masterplan working well on 14:05 - Oct 26 with 111 viewsseagull53

I suspect the safe will be empty "Windy" with a note saying All Spent.

I have supported BFC since 1950 at the age of 7 and never been so depressed about it. Something has to give, and quickly.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024