Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
BST Members Meeting 1.15pm November 1st No 1 Club 15:16 - Oct 31 with 338 viewsBFCSupportersTrust

BST Members' Meeting will take place tomorrow at 1.15pm, at the No 1 Club on Bloomfield Road. We hope to see many of our members there - we have a lot of business to get through and decisions to make - so please come along and make your voice heard.

Agenda:

1) Introduction
2) BFC/Oyston businesses boycott
3) Match Boycott
4) BST representative standing at local/national election
5) Petition to support Valeri Belokon
6) Invitation to Jose Riga to meet with BST members
7) Invitation to Lee Clark to meet with BST members
8) Open Letter to the Oystons
9) Charity/Community Work

BST Members Meeting 1.15pm November 1st No 1 Club on 15:22 - Oct 31 with 331 viewsbrassedoff

Lost me after number three - really?

Poll: Would you still play the Oriol's

BST Members Meeting 1.15pm November 1st No 1 Club on 15:40 - Oct 31 with 319 viewsBFCSupportersTrust

It's been proposed by a member in a democratic way and therefore it will be put to the members for their consideration. The same is true of most of the items on the agenda. Just because it is on the agenda does not mean it will be adopted by the members.

BST Members Meeting 1.15pm November 1st No 1 Club on 16:17 - Oct 31 with 297 viewswespens

I'd like to think we're not yet at the stage of a boycott although can understand fans frustrations. Strangely I think Riga's departure, whilst not healing wounds, will move the agenda on. The O's won't be off the hook but I think there'll be a bit less antagonism and maybe a bit more focus on how we're playing which is why we all go to games.

Poll: Would you ever play John Lundstram again?

BST Members Meeting 1.15pm November 1st No 1 Club on 16:17 - Oct 31 with 297 viewsWizaard

Do members unable to be there have the option of an online vote? Maybe something for future consideration?

Also gets the whole membership involved?

BST Members Meeting 1.15pm November 1st No 1 Club on 16:44 - Oct 31 with 280 viewsBISONS

BST represent about 20% of our paying fans so are the largest fans group and as such should be accepted and listened too by our owners.

The fact they won't and refuse to listen tells you all you need to know.

Brassedoff you appear to be a juvenile so i expect you have your ticket paid for you anyhow, so button it unless you have something useful to say.

BST Members Meeting 1.15pm November 1st No 1 Club on 16:45 - Oct 31 with 278 viewsTwelveAngryMen

Wiz anything the Committee view as amounting to a fundamental policy issue ( match or other boycotts being such ) will most certainly be put to the wider membership prior to adoption
The starting point is to debate the principle of and form such boycotts might take which is what will happen tomorrow
If it's clear from the floor tomorrow there is no appetite for a specific initiative the likelihood is they won't be put forward to the full membership

#footballfirst

BST Members Meeting 1.15pm November 1st No 1 Club on 16:45 - Oct 31 with 277 viewsBFCSupportersTrust

Matters considered to be of great import and likely to be core issues for fans, such as the business boycott and match boycott will certainly be put out to the whole membership to vote on. We have a substantial percentage of the membership who are exiles or unable to attend meetings for numerous reasons and it is vital that they are involved in the decision making process as much as is possible.

Edited to say: So good he wrote it twice!
[Post edited 31 Oct 2014 16:49]

BST Members Meeting 1.15pm November 1st No 1 Club on 16:57 - Oct 31 with 259 viewsOrmerod89

Fair play to BST for making more strides with meetings and regular updates, I think they've been very impressince since they were formed.

Poll: Who is going to win the Championship?

BST Members Meeting 1.15pm November 1st No 1 Club on 18:15 - Oct 31 with 242 viewsribble

As someone who rarely gets into Blackpool before 2.15 on match days and therefore can't make the meetings, I'm pleased that anything significant will be put to a wider vote. Good stuff.

BST Members Meeting 1.15pm November 1st No 1 Club on 08:24 - Nov 1 with 200 viewsbrassedoff

BFC_ST - any chance of some of the meeting being videod - would be interesting to see and hear some of the comments?

Poll: Would you still play the Oriol's

BST Members Meeting 1.15pm November 1st No 1 Club on 08:37 - Nov 1 with 195 viewsCashCow

If Poolsafroman, Spider and Owain_Glyndr from the other board are there then 3 towns will be missing their lunatics!!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024