Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
THEIR MESSAGEBOARD - IPSWICH (pre-match) 16:28 - Oct 31 with 881 viewsfuture_is_tangerine

At the link below ...

http://theirmessageboard.blogspot.co.uk

THEIR MESSAGEBOARD - IPSWICH (pre-match) on 17:21 - Oct 31 with 853 viewssteve_g

Blimey .. I thought we had pessimistic fans!!

We've got no chance in this one I'm afraid. Team with new manager and us being on one of our standard poor runs makes for a defeat. We'll have to wait for a home game to finally get a win.

Poll: Has the O's treatment of fans re: court proceedings changed your opinion of them

THEIR MESSAGEBOARD - IPSWICH (pre-match) on 21:00 - Oct 31 with 787 viewsSTHolder

For all everyone is doom and gloom, McCarthy is right with what he says below. I still don't think we're as bad as our points total makes out and (I apologise to the Riga lovers) if we'd just been a bit more adventurous in our formations in games then things could have been different

The players you pick for your first game, that gives them a boost. They’ll run around and give that little bit extra. It’s maybe made it that little bit tougher for us. I’ve been watching the Blackpool games and they’re no mugs by any stretch of the imagination.

(No subject) (n/t) on 21:01 - Oct 31 with 787 viewsSTHolder

THEIR MESSAGEBOARD - IPSWICH (pre-match) on 21:58 - Oct 31 with 774 viewsFY4MIKEH

ST Holder no need to apologise. Riga's formations did leave a lot to be desired. Think Clark might get us turning the corner.

THEIR MESSAGEBOARD - IPSWICH (pre-match) on 01:43 - Nov 1 with 755 viewsseasider13

WE WILL BEAT IPSWICH,

No man is rich enough to buy back his past.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024