Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Free hit for AVFTT! Old site is down!! 16:46 - Oct 31 with 781 viewsOrmerod89

Amazes me that some fans still use the Sinclair ZX81 of message boards

Poll: Who is going to win the Championship?

Free hit for AVFTT! Old site is down!! on 17:25 - Oct 31 with 742 viewsCashCow

I'd say it's more an Atari 8 bit!!

Free hit for AVFTT! Old site is down!! on 17:28 - Oct 31 with 733 viewsbasilrobbiereborn

Well, it has its quirks, as I know only too well. But it is still a very good board at its best.

Icon? It's all Rio Ferdinand's fault.
Blog: pause for breath

Free hit for AVFTT! Old site is down!! on 17:31 - Oct 31 with 724 viewsPoolman

Can I throw in an Amstrad CPC 464

Poll: What did you do with Fonz?

Free hit for AVFTT! Old site is down!! on 18:11 - Oct 31 with 694 viewsThe_Ghost

It's a good board. The last time it was updated there were allsorts of complaints.

Let us not make this into a us vs them. We had all that with BHS when it started.

Free hit for AVFTT! Old site is down!! on 21:53 - Oct 31 with 636 viewsFY4MIKEH

The old site is still the busy one, but this place is taking shape now that some top posters have come over. Let it continue to grow.

Free hit for AVFTT! Old site is down!! on 22:15 - Oct 31 with 624 viewsBloodtangerine

I wouldnt slag the old site at all. It is a bit one dimensional at the minute but I can understand why to a great extent and I liked its very simplistic layout (but I aint that technologically brilliant tbh!). I also think there are some fantastic posters on the site and I am very sad at having had to leave there but sometimes you have to make a decision.

There are a very small no. of posters though that think you can ONLY think exactly what they think and if you differ even slightly you are bang out of order, dont support the team, support the Oyston family (my Mancunian affiliations really send it over the edge for some) ......that just isnt rational. I think Karl has made a mess of things btw, I am a member of BST, I will be attending the BST meeting tomorrow BUT I dont wish painful death on the whole family etc.....I am just not that sort of bloke.

Voice of the two scarfers..UTMP

Free hit for AVFTT! Old site is down!! on 22:42 - Oct 31 with 604 viewsFY4MIKEH

Well put blood.

Free hit for AVFTT! Old site is down!! on 22:49 - Oct 31 with 601 viewsBloodtangerine

Ta Mike......BLT travel writer!

Voice of the two scarfers..UTMP

Free hit for AVFTT! Old site is down!! on 00:00 - Nov 1 with 585 viewsFY4MIKEH

Getting fed up writing Blood. Might put Leeds away on here. Won't get a ton. But it might mate. You go to the crease first, and I will sneak a single. Boundaries will follow.
The run chasers have landed off avftt and BHS.

Free hit for AVFTT! Old site is down!! on 01:59 - Nov 1 with 568 viewsseasider13

Gotta keep up the match reports mike, with this derelict of a season, its all us exiles look forward to the naughty stuff you and tower boy get up to.

No man is rich enough to buy back his past.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024