Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
SIAS blog 18:08 - Oct 31 with 144 viewsTangerineMachine

Here's a blog I've done about the situation at Blackpool for Sport in a Storm.

http://www.sportinastorm.com/Blogs/Football-Blog/Frustration-continues-to-grow-a

SIAS blog on 18:49 - Oct 31 with 133 viewsOldSkool

Good blog.

SIAS blog on 18:56 - Oct 31 with 132 viewsbig_bloomers

Well done mate - decent read!

Poll: Protesting or Not Protesting - Official Poll

SIAS blog on 19:21 - Oct 31 with 120 viewsTwelveAngryMen

Good read

#footballfirst

SIAS blog on 19:36 - Oct 31 with 105 viewsTejas

Nice blog and well written. I'm not sure I would have included Burnley in the mix though as they seem to be taking the Oyston strategy to "pocket the money and run". Also, on the refusal to pay agent's fees, I always wonder why people don't make a bigger deal out of the fact that the Oyston's wealth originaly came from "Agents Fees" from their Estate Agency. Great piece though.

SIAS blog on 09:48 - Nov 1 with 80 viewsWindyMiller

Enjoyed that mate but I do wonder about this paragraph about Birmingham finishing below 'Riga's Charlton' - this is where I think some fans have been hoodwinked. It was Chris Powell's Charlton who had done brilliantly to do so well in the FA Cup but who paid the price with a heavy fixture load. Riga had four games in hand and OK kept them up but did so with a decent side.

For me the measure of a manager is in finding new talent (which Powell did) and developing them. When Riga built his squad at Blackpool it was full of has been's not wannabes and whatever you think of our transfer budget, he could have done better.

Poll: Should Karl Oyston resign or be sacked?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024