Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Can we start supporting our club again ? 22:08 - Oct 31 with 4806 viewsFY4MIKEH

Yes it is our club. We have a new manager at the helm, and I for one is feeling upbeat at the prospect. As many on here have seen every match, it was becoming obvious that Riga and Koko could never work together.
He was never going to be allowed to bring anymore new faces in, and at Reading we looked devoid of ideas, and playing Perkins at left back, I then realised it was time for Riga to clear his desk.
We now need to rally on mass and support Lee and the lads. Forget the owners, Belokon will he won't he, and do our bit from the stands to give us a fighting chance.
LEE CLARKS TANGERINE ARMY......Riga is history, let's move on.

Can we start supporting our club again ? on 22:22 - Oct 31 with 4122 viewsbasilrobbiereborn

Never stopped Mike.

Icon? It's all Rio Ferdinand's fault.
Blog: pause for breath

Can we start supporting our club again ? on 22:41 - Oct 31 with 4107 viewsFY4MIKEH

But many have Robbie. Poor crowd tomorrow me thinks. Riga chants, sorry bad form. He has departed, and Clark is in now. Support our club, cos it is our club. Come on lads and lasses, let's put Oyston out of our thoughts. He will be gone one day, but we can't afford to go down.

Can we start supporting our club again ? on 22:51 - Oct 31 with 4101 viewsBloodtangerine

There are NO positives about getting relegated...only imaginary, theoretical ones for some.

Voice of the two scarfers..UTMP

Can we start supporting our club again ? on 23:52 - Oct 31 with 4078 viewsFY4MIKEH

We are staying up Blood, say we are staying up.

Can we start supporting our club again ? on 08:00 - Nov 1 with 4051 viewsstraightatthewall

Like Robbie, I never stopped.

One question though; who SHOULD have played at left back against Reading?

We got Bogdanovic, Oyston got very rich

Can we start supporting our club again ? on 08:10 - Nov 1 with 4044 viewsBigHandsOliverKahn

Charles Dunne was meant to be a left back.

The O/P is right. We simply don't have the fanbase to be able to have half of it fight against the club whilst trying to compete against other league clubs. If the same situation continues, we are easily capable of dropping down into the Conference. Even then, it won't mean the owners will want to sell.

People need to remember why they started going in the first place... to watch football.
[Post edited 1 Nov 2014 8:11]

Can we start supporting our club again ? on 08:13 - Nov 1 with 4040 viewssteve_g

For me, the whole charm and fun has gone out of going to Blackpool - purely down to one man - but I can't remember a period supporting the Seasiders where things have been so dour. Don't get me wrong the Worthington and Hendry eras were poor but the life seems to have been sucked out of the club. Just hope Mr Clark can restore some pride and passion!

Poll: Has the O's treatment of fans re: court proceedings changed your opinion of them

Can we start supporting our club again ? on 08:17 - Nov 1 with 4038 viewsCurryman

I would have given Charles Dunne a chance, otherwise why do we have him? Perkins was on a loser from the start, not a full back by trade, no one coveriung him, then booked after about 10 minutes for pulling someone back (there were far worse offences during the match which went unpunished) which meant he was treading on egg shells for the rest of the game.

I know Riga had little to play with, but some of his selections did astound me.

Love Blackpool, not the O's
Poll: Whi is responsiblke for our current mess?
Blog: Trust

Can we start supporting our club again ? on 09:10 - Nov 1 with 4031 viewsstraightatthewall

Yes, strange how Dunne and some other players signed by Ince in a different time now aren't involved at all. I'm sure it's just to do with Riga being stubborn....

Can we start supporting our club again ? on 09:21 - Nov 1 with 4020 viewscatinstalbans

Thanks for putting us straight.
I should of course of realised that we are bottom of the league because the supporters took Riga's side, and that the failure to be in the top 6 is down to the protests, having unsettled our bunch of freebie misfits and ne'er do wells and prevented them playing to their true potential.
Oyston's lack of investment has nothing to do with our predicament and he should be above criticism. After all he is an honourable man whose every word can be trusted.

Can we start supporting our club again ? on 10:37 - Nov 1 with 3993 viewsTang67

Mike there is a problem at the club and this will not be swept under the carpet by the change of a manager.I for one can't stand the situation that our chairman has got us into.
On the topic of supporting the team or giving Oyston stick,i say think Cardiff game

Poster formerly known as bisphamtang

Can we start supporting our club again ? on 11:20 - Nov 1 with 3977 viewspooljimbo

Good post that Mike.

Might see you later.

UTP

There are no stupid questions, just stupid people.

Can we start supporting our club again ? on 12:25 - Nov 1 with 3951 viewsOldSkool

Oyston Out.
No surrender.

Can we start supporting our club again ? on 14:55 - Nov 1 with 3926 viewsBigHandsOliverKahn

Charles Dunne debut!

Can we start supporting our club again ? on 15:37 - Nov 1 with 3916 viewsHarryHorse

If you can forget about the owners and just view things as a game of football I'm quite envious . For me the owners dictate the direction the club is likely to go in with their policies and to ignore them is to effectively bury your head in the sand . In my opinion.
[Post edited 1 Nov 2014 15:51]

Can we start supporting our club again ? on 15:55 - Nov 1 with 3900 viewsstraightatthewall

superhands,

he's been BRILLIANT!

Can we start supporting our club again ? on 20:53 - Nov 1 with 3838 viewsFY4MIKEH

I want Oystons out and things are never going to be great again until they are gone. But none of us know when that is going to happen. So instead of the bickering, falling out and singing Riga's name, let's start to get behind the team.
Clark needs to work with Koko to get some of his own players in, his own back room staff, and clear some of the dross he has inherited, and we should start to back and chant Clark's name.
Today once again the atmosphere was dreadful. Forget that family, and support the team before it's too late.
How anyone can judge Clark on today is deluded, it's not his team.

Can we start supporting our club again ? on 21:01 - Nov 1 with 3823 viewsTHEMISSINGLINK

and you really think that's going to happen FY4, wake up and smell the coffee,you to brb.The atmosphere is awful because of one man/family,and I fear until they are gone it will not improve.
[Post edited 1 Nov 2014 21:03]

Can we start supporting our club again ? on 21:30 - Nov 1 with 3796 viewsscu70

TML spot on.the Oyston's need to sell up.they can't take the club any further.its plain to see now.

Can we start supporting our club again ? on 21:53 - Nov 1 with 3779 viewsPeteGriffin

Mike. I know you are a stalwart as I've travelled with you many times but you are missing the point. It ain't a Club anymore, it's a f.cking BUSINESS (nothing more) it's dead, soulless, rotten. The majority (and I use that carefully) are apathetic, not up for a fight.

Can we start supporting our club again ? on 22:10 - Nov 1 with 3761 viewsZippettydoodah

I'll probably get dog's abuse for this but was that support today? Really? From the South I heard one positive chant on 51 mins supporting the team. The North had one a bit earlier & when I read about 20yr old players getting slagged off it makes me think what the hell is going on with our so-called supporters. Plenty wrong with the owners but ffs if you could get a job & it might be a chance to get on the ladder why would you not take that job? I can't help thinking that some people have very very short memories.

Can we start supporting our club again ? on 23:17 - Nov 1 with 3723 viewsFY4MIKEH

Zippety you are not wrong mate. I am fed up with the shoite being trolled at Bloomers.
Koko is laughing at the protests. Balloons. Let's go to Leeds in force. Support Lee Clark and the team, forget Riga and Oyston.

Can we start supporting our club again ? on 23:23 - Nov 1 with 3720 viewsZippettydoodah

This stuff makes me not want to go. I've said before, I'm not impressed with the appointment of Lee Clark but whoever turns out just support our lads to the end

Can we start supporting our club again ? on 23:37 - Nov 1 with 3715 viewsFY4MIKEH

Just go mate. The tide is turning. The kids in the South chanted Riga's name. Why, he was clueless.
The real Pool fans shook their heads, and said we will be here next game, and all the other games.
NAPM brigade, a lost cause.

FAO CatinStAlbans on 07:06 - Nov 2 with 3680 viewsHarryHorse

I don't think they do irony on here , I can't think of any other reason why your post has minus 3 "likes" (it was minus 4 until I tweaked it up) .

I see someone is saying Riga is a clown and another that Lee Clark is the saviour because of his demeanour at yesterday's game . It is quite surreal on here at times
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024