Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
o/t What cheeses you off about the other half? 19:29 - Nov 4 with 1605 viewsBertandErnie

Friggin' crumbs in the butter! If it's not butter, it's jam or marmalade or pate .. honestly the woman has no sense of knife control!!

o/t What cheeses you off about the other half? on 19:33 - Nov 4 with 1604 viewsbasilrobbiereborn

When we watch University Challenge, she gets questions right about music, art, literature, science of all types, economics, politics, geography, history, religion and philosophy. And then last night she beat me to the punch with a correct answer about cricket.

It's blatant provocation…..

Icon? It's all Rio Ferdinand's fault.
Blog: pause for breath

o/t What cheeses you off about the other half? on 19:49 - Nov 4 with 1583 viewsBloodtangerine

That she selflishly keeps a hunk all to herself

Voice of the two scarfers..UTMP

o/t What cheeses you off about the other half? on 21:31 - Nov 4 with 1544 viewsThaliasdad

Her inability to answer her mobile phone or provide me with a hot meal after my 10 hours at work.

o/t What cheeses you off about the other half? on 08:02 - Nov 5 with 1503 viewsbrassedoff

Bloody obsession with Michael Bubble - talentless smarmy cheese ball!!

Poll: Would you still play the Oriol's

o/t What cheeses you off about the other half? on 09:06 - Nov 5 with 1496 viewsWizaard

Absolutely nothing,

She logs on occasionally

o/t What cheeses you off about the other half? on 10:02 - Nov 5 with 1486 viewsHertsseasider

Nothing in the slightest, she is wonderful. And knows quite a few people on here.........

"Schools Out London"

o/t What cheeses you off about the other half? on 11:38 - Nov 5 with 1464 viewsSouthshorepool

Mrs SSP's only character flaw is that she puts up with me. And no, she doesn't read this board but is friends with some of you.

Mainstream music is sh!t!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024