Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Must win match ? 07:28 - Nov 5 with 904 viewsBedfordseasider

Is tonights match at Craven cottage our first "Must Win" match of the season ?

Must win match ? on 07:39 - Nov 5 with 900 viewsCashCow

Who'd have thought that! It does seem daft doesn't it we're less than a third through the season and have a must win match. Over to you Mr Clark - could make a name for himself tonight - I'd say we need a win out of tonight or Saturday just to stay in touch.

Must win match ? on 07:52 - Nov 5 with 896 viewsCurryman

The league rolls on and those that sale in it still have a chance of staying in the flotilla. However, we're sinking, the weather 's closing in and someone's pinched our life boats. We can still see the back of the flotilla but, they are becoming more distant with each game.

Love Blackpool, not the O's
Poll: Whi is responsiblke for our current mess?
Blog: Trust

Must win match ? on 07:55 - Nov 5 with 894 viewsWindyMiller

The concern is Curryman who's conducting the orchestra!!

Poll: Should Karl Oyston resign or be sacked?

Must win match ? on 12:53 - Nov 5 with 860 viewsHarryHorse

Each morning when I go to find my deckchair it has been moved . Dashed inconvenient what ?

Must win match ? on 14:59 - Nov 5 with 838 viewsHannibal_de_Seaside

If this is a must win match - against a side that hasn't conceded a goal at home since September and has 14 points from the last 7 games - then we are in trouble.

Must win match ? on 15:04 - Nov 5 with 832 viewsseasider13

Doomed i tell yea, DOOMED

No man is rich enough to buy back his past.

Must win match ? on 15:17 - Nov 5 with 828 viewssteve_g

Funny thing is when I looked at the table on Saturday morning I thought we weren't as bad as I'd presumed we were .. two games where others have picked up points has soon changed that.

One thing I will say though is that those who've been down there with us have been in a 'false position' for me and no surprise they're now starting to pick up points.

Poll: Has the O's treatment of fans re: court proceedings changed your opinion of them

Must win match ? on 16:44 - Nov 5 with 814 viewsAllezBlackpool

Most matches are must win now. Especially home ones. Anything away is a bonus imho.

AVFTT's resident gastronome
Poll: Which Food Items would you like the concourses to sell

Must win match ? on 16:56 - Nov 5 with 809 viewschesterbfc

Wouldn't it be great?having my first drink before KOff. Don't think we stand an earthly but am impressed with Clark,s determination to bring in fresh blood, maybe in 2/3 weeks / here,s hopin
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024