Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anyone bothering with Fulham? Plans if not? 07:30 - Nov 5 with 575 viewsSTHolder

Fair play to anyone who is but do we have a mini roll call for this evening!

Probably Twitter and the Apprentice for me!

Anyone bothering with Fulham? Plans if not? on 07:35 - Nov 5 with 569 viewsPoolman

To go anywhere when BFC are playing was inconceivable even a couple of years ago but will be out with the in laws and probably check the score at full time!

Poll: What did you do with Fonz?

Anyone bothering with Fulham? Plans if not? on 12:56 - Nov 5 with 554 viewsLala

I will listen to it on Radio Wave, at the same time as watching the tv with the sound down, red wine in hand.

Good luck to all those going..

when the monkey is high you do not stare you do not stare 🥴
Poll: Blackpool v Arsenal scoreline , just wanted to try out a poll 😏

Anyone bothering with Fulham? Plans if not? on 13:01 - Nov 5 with 551 viewsterminallytangerine

BSA coach well on the way now.

Sorry I can't be with you.

Live in hope!

Anyone bothering with Fulham? Plans if not? on 14:46 - Nov 5 with 519 viewsOsbourne

I will be listening on Radio Wave, or whatever station, BBC radio Lancashire usually as well, sometimes not sure which station I am tuned into.

Good luck Pool.
for one of the Fulham players, early, would help.
Fulham keeper being peppered by Ranger and Miller!

Anyone bothering with Fulham? Plans if not? on 14:49 - Nov 5 with 516 viewsseasider13

Full respect for the Tangerine Faithful making the trip today.

No man is rich enough to buy back his past.

Anyone bothering with Fulham? Plans if not? on 16:23 - Nov 5 with 500 viewsFY4MIKEH

Respect to all those making the trip. Get behind the lads, and bring 3pts back.

Anyone bothering with Fulham? Plans if not? on 18:37 - Nov 5 with 478 viewsspooner

Agree with seasider13.
Resect to those making the trip.
Hope you can say "Told you so" tomorrow
Did have the chance to take the day off and wouldn't have hesitated in my formative years, but will probably not even listen to it, as I need to be up for 5 and might not sleep for the feelings of anger and frustration.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024