Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Going off Clarke already!! Tonight's team! 19:07 - Nov 5 with 842 viewsthebigone

Poll: After the articles - Who do you blame?

Going off Clarke already!! Tonight's team! on 19:10 - Nov 5 with 832 viewssteve_g

Well all I can say is he is prepared to is things up a bit but I'd have ditched Lundstram in the blink of an eye and would have stuck with Oriol at left back. Not sure why he's dropped Rentmeister either when McMahon has done nothing for me for weeks (other than cost us games!!)

Poll: Has the O's treatment of fans re: court proceedings changed your opinion of them

Going off Clarke already!! Tonight's team! on 19:13 - Nov 5 with 822 viewswespens

Has Lundstram missed a game yet? Maybe has a must olay clause in his contract?

Poll: Would you ever play John Lundstram again?

Going off Clarke already!! Tonight's team! on 19:23 - Nov 5 with 803 viewsspooner

No, that'll be one of the Spanish lads!
Sorry, Wespens, couldn't resist

Going off Clarke already!! Tonight's team! on 19:25 - Nov 5 with 795 viewsLimechase

Lundstram is utter utter utter garbage,
If he's a footballer I'm a donkey - ....nay

One of the worst EVER to pull on the shirt

he must be paying US to play, he really is tHAT bad..

I'm a Donkey on the Edge!!!.

Going off Clarke already!! Tonight's team! on 20:44 - Nov 5 with 739 viewsribble

They seem to be doing ok at the moment.......

Edit: Oops, McMahon just gone. Great.
[Post edited 5 Nov 2014 20:46]

Going off Clarke already!! Tonight's team! on 20:53 - Nov 5 with 714 viewssteve_g

Not sure why he's dropped Rentmeister either when McMahon has done nothing for me for weeks (other than cost us games!!)

As I was saying!!!

Poll: Has the O's treatment of fans re: court proceedings changed your opinion of them

Going off Clarke already!! Tonight's team! on 01:40 - Nov 6 with 662 viewsGrayth

Lundstram is terrible. Who would you drop him for though?

That's why he's playing.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024