Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Is Roy5Live right? 12:31 - Nov 12 with 2836 viewsSTHolder

Are these the final days of Karl Oyston?

Is Roy5Live right? on 12:34 - Nov 12 with 2826 viewswespens

Again we come back to what the alternative is. I really hope he's right but think we now need Belokon to show his hand.

Poll: Would you ever play John Lundstram again?

Is Roy5Live right? on 12:38 - Nov 12 with 2812 viewsTejas

I hope so, but I agree, we need an alternative buyer to show his hand so those that want to can get behind them in every way possible.

Is Roy5Live right? on 12:47 - Nov 12 with 2796 viewsOdinsRaven

I think the next area of pressure should be for a letter to go out to every football club chairman in the UK outlining the despicable running of the club and asking them not to deal with Blackpool FC at all until KOKO has gone. No loans either way, no sales either way (not that sales to Blackpool ever happen)

Need to keep the pressure on.

Is Roy5Live right? on 12:52 - Nov 12 with 2787 viewscrewcut

There are scriptures about end times in the Bible. And like those prophecies I would say that the end times of the Oystons are still quite a way off.

Is Roy5Live right? on 13:00 - Nov 12 with 2778 viewsSTHolder

Would love to hear from Jack Gaughan or TAM how serious they think Belekon's intent is because if he puts his hat in the ring it could spark loads of interest from others keen to buy this club off bowl head.

Is Roy5Live right? on 19:35 - Nov 12 with 2637 viewsMiddxile

If Valerie,as shareholder, opened recovery procedings for the lost" money, that might prove to be a rapier that goes to the heart of the problem.

Is Roy5Live right? on 19:43 - Nov 12 with 2623 viewsrigabeliever

Can see Bloomfield Road crumbling like Mount Vesuvius and Oyston with pigeon shooting gun in hand on top of the South Stand shouting ....

Poll: When will Blackpool's first win come?

Is Roy5Live right? on 20:44 - Nov 12 with 2577 viewsSadallover

Riga knows he's got the fans backing - I just wonder how serious he is?

Is Roy5Live right? on 21:14 - Nov 12 with 2559 viewsribble

Roy has been predicting the imminent demise of KO for a very long time now. So I think the answer to the question is probably 'no'.

Is Roy5Live right? on 23:22 - Nov 12 with 2501 viewsthebigone

Hope and expectation is different to fact and reality sadly.

Poll: After the articles - Who do you blame?

Is Roy5Live right? on 08:38 - Nov 13 with 2449 viewsWindyMiller

I he still President of the club? Valeri not Roy? If so does this hold any sway whatsoever?

Poll: Should Karl Oyston resign or be sacked?

Is Roy5Live right? on 21:21 - Nov 13 with 2335 viewsTang67

Whilst the money was flowing in no way
I now believe he may walk as there is no way back
I am in a minority in thinking it will be one of his most disgraceful acts - I have always held the position he should be held to account and take some responsibility - to be happy to see that family walk off and take £90+ million out of the club is pathetic and would constitute the biggest get out of jail cards in the history of English football
Just think walk away leaving no cash reserves, league 2 infrastructure, an awful team as a legacy whilst we cheer him on his way
He would literally pi55 himself laughing

Poster formerly known as bisphamtang

Is Roy5Live right? on 08:22 - Nov 14 with 2278 viewsrigabeliever

Tang67 - problem is .. he can. No rules about owners taking money out of clubs, they buy them to make money, the Oyston's got the Goose that lay the Golden egg and promptly slaughtered it. There is nothing anyone can do other than hope the vile family leave the club.

Poll: When will Blackpool's first win come?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024