Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Who was the last fatty at Bloomfield Road 09:03 - Nov 24 with 291 viewswe_are_Superior

Was amused by the 'fat b**tard' chants at O'Hara on Saturday - we've not had a chubster for a while - who have been the classic fatties at Blackpool?

Poll: Would Richie Kyle make a good manager?

Who was the last fatty at Bloomfield Road on 09:12 - Nov 24 with 282 viewssteve_g

GTF always used to get it in the neck but there again saw him for Sheff Wed on Saturday and he was HUGE!!

Poll: Has the O's treatment of fans re: court proceedings changed your opinion of them

Who was the last fatty at Bloomfield Road on 09:17 - Nov 24 with 277 viewsOrioltwins

Gary Brabin always used to get it for being a chubster .. but it was pure muscle!!

Poll: Will a points deduction by FL be this or next season?

Who was the last fatty at Bloomfield Road on 11:13 - Nov 24 with 259 viewsTangent

Lee Clark

“Unlike other clubs, we do things properly.” — Karl Oyston - 2013

Who was the last fatty at Bloomfield Road on 11:46 - Nov 24 with 246 viewsLala

I daren't say incase he posts on here and I offend him....

when the monkey is high you do not stare you do not stare 🥴
Poll: Blackpool v Arsenal scoreline , just wanted to try out a poll 😏

Who was the last fatty at Bloomfield Road on 13:40 - Nov 24 with 217 viewsHarryHorse

Andy Reid

Who was the last fatty at Bloomfield Road on 13:44 - Nov 24 with 215 viewsMr_Brightside

Charles Adam used to receive quite a few fattist comments!

Poll: Next win will be against?
Blog: The Love I lost

Who was the last fatty at Bloomfield Road on 10:22 - Nov 25 with 145 viewsWindyMiller

Andy Gouck used to carry a few pounds!!

Poll: Should Karl Oyston resign or be sacked?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024