Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Your thoughts apologists??? 16:51 - Dec 20 with 3964 viewshindu_seasider

On today's embarrassment...

Your thoughts apologists??? on 17:15 - Dec 20 with 3013 viewsTang67

Hindu are there any left ?
That legacy of that fantastic season is bitterness,greed,division ,corruption and a return to the lower leagues
Absolutely no defence for the rank incompetence - resign Karl you have wrecked this club

Poster formerly known as bisphamtang

Your thoughts apologists??? on 17:36 - Dec 20 with 2968 viewsTangent

Oh there are still some out there....They may be in hiding tonight however.

“Unlike other clubs, we do things properly.” — Karl Oyston - 2013

Your thoughts apologists??? on 17:36 - Dec 20 with 2967 viewsscratchingshed

"judge me at the end of the season"

why wait till then Karl you clown.

Your thoughts apologists??? on 17:41 - Dec 20 with 2958 viewsOdinsRaven

The mushrooms will be pulsating in the dark dank poo preparing their here are the positives reply. Top of league, expected, now we have this one out of the way we can push on, need to support the team, etc etc. Loads of points to play for, jus need to add that bit of quality in January etc etc ad infin

Your thoughts apologists??? on 17:44 - Dec 20 with 2951 viewsfleetwoodbry

Seems you have all the answers Odins

Your thoughts apologists??? on 17:49 - Dec 20 with 2934 viewsOdinsRaven

Same thing every year mate since the prem season. They need to get real...

Your thoughts apologists??? on 18:17 - Dec 20 with 2871 viewstangersteve

Whatever the score Bournemouth were always going to win today, they are not leading this division for nothing.
The important games are coming up now
We can still get out of this

Your thoughts apologists??? on 18:21 - Dec 20 with 2863 viewsseasider81

That is the funniest post I have ever read. Do you still believe in Santa?

Your thoughts apologists??? on 18:26 - Dec 20 with 2849 viewstangersteve

If Clark was going to put out the wrong side with the wrong formation this was the game to do it. Bournemouth are a fantastic side and we never stood a chance so matter what he did.
But look what we've got coming up...

Your thoughts apologists??? on 18:40 - Dec 20 with 2815 viewsTejas

Absolutely nothing positive to take from that today. I’ve been following Pool since a young lad in the early 70’s and can’t remember a squad so poor in comparison with the rest of the teams in the same division. We are poor and deserve relegation on this and previous performances. Clark’s strategy of lump, thump rush and run is like watching a poor school team struggle in an inter-school competition and we were outclassed by a Bournemouth team that were good, but not excellent.

The most depressing thing is that there’s no point getting rid of Clark as it matters little who is the manager with the Oystons at the helm. There is only one man responsible for our position today, take a bow Karl Oyston. We have nothing to look forward to until this idiot and his family is removed, let’s hope this happens sooner rather than later.

Once again, I’ve nothing to say about the football side of today’s debacle, because the only football played was by a team I’ve no interest in!

Your thoughts apologists??? on 18:57 - Dec 20 with 2777 viewstde74

I don't see many apologists.

Our fate was engineered before a ball was kicked this season. I'm convinced it's been intentional.

Your thoughts apologists??? on 19:17 - Dec 20 with 2748 viewsTejas

"I'm convinced it's been intentional" - You know what, I laughed the first time I heard the phrase "managed decline", trying to stay objective amongst the numerous conspiracy theorists. However, I have a different view now. Karl Oyston is either breathtakingly stupid, or he does indeed have a strategy to get us into the lower leagues to take the spotlight off "the family".

Your thoughts apologists??? on 19:28 - Dec 20 with 2725 viewsbottle

Hands up if you went today? Then you have a right to comment, anyone else well I hope you enjoyed your shopping. We were poor today and gifting two goals at the start didn't help one bit. Neither did a lack of class by Bournemouth in continuing when Nosworthy was obviously in pain and distressed which took the edge off the sheer quality of Richie's finish. A soft a penalty as you could wish for compounded a miserable day when everything ran the way of the opposition, they could do little wrong and congratulations on as complete a performance as you could wish for. What I don't want is our own so called fans glaring and delighting in our current state. In m view you might as well be nobbers so why don't you go on their board and celebrate their away win?

Don't get me wrong, our owners are to blame for our current situation, trouble is as a Blackpool fan I still want us to do well despite them! It's MY team after all - peace and love to all man!

Your thoughts apologists??? on 19:41 - Dec 20 with 2703 viewsTejas

I went today - but even if I hadn't I would still be entitled to an opinion! As for delighting in our current state nothing could be further from the truth. Apart from a few kids in the South cheering evertime Bournemouth toched the ball in the second half, the rest of us are depressed not delighted.

Your thoughts apologists??? on 20:20 - Dec 20 with 2673 viewstangerinemoss

Bottle, are you serious or on a wind up?

Life isn't fair. Learn that early on, and you will worry less and do more.
Poll: What decade did you first go to Bloomfield Road?

Your thoughts apologists??? on 20:21 - Dec 20 with 2669 viewsribble

'Apologists'?

If the state of club isn't sad enough, we still seem to have an element within our support who insist that there is an enemy to target within our own fan base. A complete waste of time and the reason why I don't bother with the other board anymore.

Your thoughts apologists??? on 20:52 - Dec 20 with 2628 viewsmoney_money_money

Ok ribble but it is true that there is an element within our fanbase that support how the Oystons run the club and are often (loudly) critical of the protesting oyston out brigade.
If "apologist" is not the word then what do you suggest?

Your thoughts apologists??? on 20:58 - Dec 20 with 2612 viewsstu

well said ribble

Tangerine is the new black

Your thoughts apologists??? on 20:59 - Dec 20 with 2607 viewsstu

Why the divide ?

Tangerine is the new black

Your thoughts apologists??? on 21:06 - Dec 20 with 2578 viewsTejas

"there is an element of our fanbase that support how the Oystons run the club". Really! Where? I've never actually read that on this board or any other. I agree that there are some that are critical of the Oyston out Brigade (of which I'm one), but their point is one of supporting the club more and not protesting about Oyston all the time. A point I respect, but don't actually agree with.

I think the point Ribble is making is that this civil war between boards only pleases one person - the Clown himself, Karl Oyston.

Your thoughts apologists??? on 23:38 - Dec 20 with 2452 viewshindu_seasider

Stu, I was after apologists thoughts on today's debacle, not avoiding the question

Your thoughts apologists??? on 23:39 - Dec 20 with 2448 viewsribble

money X 3

It's not the word 'Apologist' that bothers me. It's this witch hunt mentality which is so pointless. Talk about a lack of focus.

It's a largely imaginary enemy in any case. I see very little, if any, support for the Oystons here, or anywhere else for that matter. Criticism of protests, or the means by which those protest are carried out, does not equate to support for the owners. Not in my book, anyway.

Your thoughts apologists??? on 05:06 - Dec 21 with 2374 viewsOldSkool

Dribble, BRR,Wizz, FleetwoodBry and BHOK now have the team and chairman they deserve.
You now have Oyston FC. A team of freebies.
Congratulations apologists. How could you get it so wrong?

[Post edited 21 Dec 2014 5:12]

Your thoughts apologists??? on 06:34 - Dec 21 with 2354 viewsPlumbs

How embarrassing-losing at home by a five goal margin to a Seaside town who've spent many years in the lower leagues.

And they began with a 'B'

Real fans go to pubs like the HITW or the Welly

Your thoughts apologists??? on 11:52 - Dec 21 with 2241 viewsribble

Ah, so OldSkool is Dennis_the_Gormless. Thanks for underlining my point so aptly.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024