Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The other texts messages 20:38 - Dec 22 with 7074 viewshindu_seasider

He's a link to a thread on the real AVFTT revealing more texts from out pathetic excuse of a chairman. What a w@nker!

http://fansonline.net/blackpool/mb/view.php?id=2033021

The other texts messages on 20:45 - Dec 22 with 5917 viewsTejas

Some of it was just light hearted banter, some of it was pretty explosive. If I was the chairman of "another local club" I would be looking to talk to Oyston. If I was Riga I would be looking to talk to a lawyer (and the PFA).

He needs to step down.

The other texts messages on 21:26 - Dec 22 with 5873 viewsterminallytangerine

Thanks for the link Hindu.

I've only skimmed read that but as chairman talking to fans I don't think he comes across too badly in these texts - I'm sure you'll correct me if I'm wrong - but still thinks he needs to be investigated by the FA for his reference to 'special needs' in the originally reported exchange with SS.

It is also not SS who needs the apology but those Blackpool supporters who are disabled methinks.

The other texts messages on 11:34 - Dec 23 with 5790 viewsWizaard

Think you can see a lot of those are just his poor attempts at humour, but nevertheless, as I said to him at the BSA meeting, it doesn't befit the Chairman of a Championship club to engage in dialogue with complete strangers who have found his number on the internet.

It beggars belief to me that he actually responded to any of them. If I got an unsolicited text asking me about my business methods, my first reponse would be "And you are?"

My second move would be to block the number.

It's symptomatic of the modus operandi of him to see it all as a game which he has to win; get one over someone, anyone, he comes into contact with. He has to be the alpha male in any situation, including this where he has to get the last word in.

I've always worked to the rule "What would it look like in the Daliy Mail"? If you can pass that test, you're generally able to justify most things. These texts, albeit sdent privately, are not what you'd expect from a man in his postion.

Maybe it's all part of 'our uniqueness; we do things differently'?

In some cases, that's fair enough, but there's a limit, and he doesn't seem to know when to stop.

The other texts messages on 11:50 - Dec 23 with 5775 viewsBigHandsOliverKahn

Agree, he needs to totally cut all communication channels. It seems he can't resist wind ups and people are now so techy they are immediately bypassing the humour side to them. It would be better if he concentrated on the job in hand and changed his phone number.

The other texts messages on 12:59 - Dec 23 with 5736 viewsHattonsTache

I am amazed that he has the time and inclination to respond to randoms. The stuff about Riga should not be written down let alone sent to strangers regardless of whether it is true or not.
Why not just block these people and / or change his number - it just shows terrible judgement

The other texts messages on 13:06 - Dec 23 with 5727 viewsjanegallagher

It does indeed. You can easily block numbers, he enjoys it IMO.

We’ve got Simon Sadler

The other texts messages on 13:11 - Dec 23 with 5721 viewsLala

Totally agree with TT again - not nearly as bad as the hoo ha made out, and the Riga thing does not surprise me one iota. Riga took us further down for sure.

He shouldn't have responded, but 90% of what he did respond is fair play in my book - and some of it informative.

when the monkey is high you do not stare you do not stare 🥴
Poll: Blackpool v Arsenal scoreline , just wanted to try out a poll 😏

The other texts messages on 14:48 - Dec 23 with 5685 viewsGrayth

What is 'the Riga thing' Lala? Are you just going to believe what the proven, pathological liar Karl Oyston claims? No questions asked?

The other texts messages on 14:54 - Dec 23 with 5681 viewsHarryHorse

Exactly what I thought Grayth . Lala , you'll be telling me we are a cash rich club next ..

The other texts messages on 17:02 - Dec 23 with 5602 viewsRusty2Stands

It not only shows his stupidity, it also shows the arrogance of the man in talking down painters and holidays to Florida.
We all knew of his arrogance, but this is the proof that he lives on a totally different planet to us mortals.
It's also proof of what a thoroughly despicable and nasty person he is.
Wiz is correct, he just has to have the last word.
His comments about disabled people were in poor taste, but I'm not convinced he doesn't have some sort of mental illness himself.
Once again he has heaped public shame on BFC. Just how much longer can he get away with it?
He just isn't fit to hold the post of chairman of our great club. He never has been and never will be. It's time to go and good riddance.

The other texts messages on 18:10 - Dec 23 with 5558 viewsThe_Ghost

What an idiot. I think he actually posted his number on olde AVFTT for a chat with one of the fans, and it has been passed around a bit since.

He seems to be able to have a civilised conversation at least with one fan, but really, how can you say things like that when in a position of authority and well known in the community?

The other texts messages on 18:56 - Dec 23 with 5514 viewsstu

I know he's done some ridiculous things but do you really think he posted his number.

Tangerine is the new black

The other texts messages on 19:04 - Dec 23 with 5512 viewsOdinsRaven

Is lala kokos love child or something??

The other texts messages on 19:07 - Dec 23 with 5510 viewsterminallytangerine

Not as far as I know.

She does however have a reputation for talking sense and she's hardly the only one to question Riga's performance as a manager.

The other texts messages on 19:14 - Dec 23 with 5502 viewsMyMoney_MySayPart2

This is not about Riga. End of.

You don't see any one else going on about Riga aside those who have an issue with him.

This is about the pathetic comments he made.

Resign Karl.

The other texts messages on 19:29 - Dec 23 with 5480 viewsterminallytangerine

I think the post did mention the end of Riga.

The other texts messages on 19:32 - Dec 23 with 5470 viewsLala

It did TT...

The other texts messages on 11:22 - Dec 24 with 5351 viewsphil007tangerine

Lala -are you connected to the club or the BSA committee?

You posts are bizarre -you question Riga's integrity on Karl's word and zero evidence???

You brush off truly awful posts (not the disability related ones) as just humour?? No other Chairman would talk about their own club in such a way.

The other texts messages on 11:42 - Dec 24 with 5252 viewsLala

I questioned Riga long before before Karl's text and by using my own cerebral know how.

If I were Karl I wouldn't like some of my fans either - I try to see the bigger picture....there are 2 sides to this debacle......blinkered logic isn't the answer.

The other texts messages on 11:51 - Dec 24 with 5212 viewsdaveclayt

"A reputation for talking sense"

The other texts messages on 11:54 - Dec 24 with 5199 viewsLala

Just because you don't understand it, doesn't mean it's not sense...quite the contrary I would say...

The other texts messages on 12:08 - Dec 24 with 5157 viewsdaveclayt

I understand everything you post. It makes me understand how passive and easily manipulated you are. I pity you, genuinely.

The other texts messages on 12:13 - Dec 24 with 5143 viewsjanegallagher

Au contrarie, she has a mind of her own

We’ve got Simon Sadler

The other texts messages on 12:16 - Dec 24 with 5132 viewsLala

Morning Jane...

The other texts messages on 12:23 - Dec 24 with 5097 viewsjanegallagher

Afternoon LaLa - see you're keeping all these giddy children in check

We’ve got Simon Sadler

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024