Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Would the removal of KO appease the NAPM Brigade? 22:26 - Dec 22 with 919 viewsAVFTTConvert

Just wondering how far Karl's removal or resignation as Chairman would appease the Not a penny more Brigade? Personally I'd be delighted to see the back of him as I think he is very destructive at the helm of the football club. A change in leadership and ideals would be a start.

Poll: Worst 'Regular' First Teamer at the moment?

Would the removal of KO appease the NAPM Brigade? on 22:28 - Dec 22 with 908 viewsjanegallagher

Would Matt return as Chief Exec

We’ve got Simon Sadler

Would the removal of KO appease the NAPM Brigade? on 22:29 - Dec 22 with 905 viewsPoolman

I agree it would be a start but only if that person was non-Oyston related. The reason the club is in this mess is as much down to the mismanagement of funds that have been available as it is about the funds that have been removed.

Poll: What did you do with Fonz?

Would the removal of KO appease the NAPM Brigade? on 22:42 - Dec 22 with 880 viewsthebigone

End of the day the club has money - the way the money that has been made available to the club has been spent has been foolhardy. That is all down to the policies and ethos of Karl Oyston. I would give OO a chance if he got rid of his son. For me, he is the real problem.

Poll: After the articles - Who do you blame?

Would the removal of KO appease the NAPM Brigade? on 22:44 - Dec 22 with 878 viewsBigHandsOliverKahn

With the amount of fans saying the Oystons are the reason they've stopped going, I'm looking forward to average gates of over 15,000 the moment they leave.

Would the removal of KO appease the NAPM Brigade? on 22:51 - Dec 22 with 874 viewsscratchingshed

Well I can only speak for myself but 4 family members would all renew without fail.

Would the removal of KO appease the NAPM Brigade? on 23:02 - Dec 22 with 858 viewsRusty2Stands

Trust you to make a stupid, flippant remark BHOK.
What are your thoughts on your hero Karl's latest blunder?
It must hurt to see him getting all this abuse?
The texts can't possibly be his fault.

Would the removal of KO appease the NAPM Brigade? on 03:52 - Dec 23 with 820 viewsArchibaldKnox

No, it matters not. The old goat, Owen, controls the finances.
Koko is just the organ-grinder's monkey.

When the hourglass has run out of sand, then we will see what the 'family' wants to do.
if they have anything to run by then...

Would the removal of KO appease the NAPM Brigade? on 05:40 - Dec 23 with 810 viewsPlumbs

As usual BHOK attacks the average Blackpool fan in an attempt to deflect attention from the Os.
People won't go and watch football just to endure it,they'll want to see a club rise and improve and become successful.

What they won't tolerate is being taken for mugs and having their support taken for granted.

Real fans go to pubs like the HITW or the Welly

Would the removal of KO appease the NAPM Brigade? on 15:39 - Dec 24 with 704 viewsthebigone

I know a few who hate KO so much that their boycott of Bloomfield Road is entirely down to him. Would be massive if he went before the January window - might actually give us a chance that people would deal with the club again!

Poll: After the articles - Who do you blame?

Would the removal of KO appease the NAPM Brigade? on 11:57 - Dec 29 with 656 viewsKOSBowlCut

Ironic thing is if KO resigned and the NAPM brigade dd return they'd only be funding his inheritance!

Poll: Would you play Nile Ranger from the start against Reading?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024