Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sear Sene Signs 13:34 - Jan 9 with 4055 viewsSince1967

Released by his New York club. Needs International clearance. Another uninspiring signing until the end of the season. So much for 18 month contracts.

I await the 'give him a chance' responses. Probably the same people who said that about Ranger

Sear Sene Signs on 13:40 - Jan 9 with 4041 viewsAllezBlackpool

Sounds like a tongue twister. Don't know why you are comparing him to Ranger though?

AVFTT's resident gastronome
Poll: Which Food Items would you like the concourses to sell

Sear Sene Signs on 13:48 - Jan 9 with 4032 viewsSince1967

Allez, I'm not comparing him to Ranger. The point I was trying to make is that we just get a succession of players cast off by everyone else rather than established people with a good track record who might actually make a difference

Sear Sene Signs on 13:58 - Jan 9 with 4021 viewsTangent

And you really think established people with a good track record who might actually make a difference would come to a club that is in disarray?

“Unlike other clubs, we do things properly.” — Karl Oyston - 2013

Sear Sene Signs on 14:14 - Jan 9 with 4000 viewsAllezBlackpool

Lets see him play before we make a decision

He could be another Sakho

Sear Sene Signs on 14:14 - Jan 9 with 3999 viewsSince1967

No I don't!

Sear Sene Signs on 14:21 - Jan 9 with 3989 viewsspooner

How long will international clearance take this time?

Sear Sene Signs on 14:22 - Jan 9 with 3986 viewsAllezBlackpool

Cubero needed a work permit. International Clearance does not take that much time.

Sear Sene Signs on 15:04 - Jan 9 with 3951 viewsArchibaldKnox

Who ??? Even Wikipedia does not recognise his name.

edit: try "Saër Sène"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sa%C3%ABr_S%C3%A8ne
[Post edited 9 Jan 2015 15:07]

Sear Sene Signs on 05:53 - Jan 12 with 3821 viewsSince1967

We'll, now we have seen him for half an hour what do we think?

Sear Sene Signs on 06:55 - Jan 12 with 3816 viewsSouthshorepool

He was a bit sh1t to be honest.

Mainstream music is sh!t!

Sear Sene Signs on 08:07 - Jan 12 with 3799 viewsCurryman

I would agree Mark, but in his defence, he has only been at the club a couple of days and it was his first taste of English football, so I'm prepared to give him a couple of weeks to see how he goes on.

You never know we may have uncovered another Chris Malkin or on the other hand he could be the new Dave Bamber Both had dicky starts and then went their different ways.
[Post edited 12 Jan 2015 8:08]

Love Blackpool, not the O's
Poll: Whi is responsiblke for our current mess?
Blog: Trust

Sear Sene Signs on 09:19 - Jan 12 with 3759 viewsFountain

Better than Zoko?

The fact I ask tells a story in itself.

slap me on the patio

Sear Sene Signs on 15:38 - Jan 12 with 3705 viewsWizaard

I can't understand why he hasn't been recalled. I would have thought he was more likely to get game time than Grant for one.

Sear Sene Signs on 15:44 - Jan 12 with 3700 viewsKhonKaenSeasider

His name is a perfect anagram of ar$e seen...... is there a player called Burton Window to partner him up front?

It will absolutely change the club forever if we go up. It can’t fail to

Sear Sene Signs on 15:45 - Jan 12 with 3700 viewsbasilrobbiereborn

It was an odd cameo, to be honest. Most of the time he looked ungainly and a bit clumsy. But he covered the ground pretty quickly and there was the odd touch that looked quite good.

It was a feature of the game that very few of them played well for 90 minutes, but most of them looked quite good for at least some of the game. McMahon, Dunne, Orlandi and Davies all fell into that category. The two centre halves were excellent.

Icon? It's all Rio Ferdinand's fault.
Blog: pause for breath

Sear Sene Signs on 18:40 - Jan 13 with 3565 viewsAlfHooker

He is another Sakho......................................

Sakho shit!!!!!

Sear Sene Signs on 20:33 - Jan 13 with 3529 viewsspooner

Agree that, in the short time we saw Sene, he seemed quick, but will offer us nothing more in the way of goals than Zoko
Henshall came on and showed he has a turn of foot, but appeared lightweight and too easily knocked off the ball. Besides, Ipswich wouldn't farm him out if he was going to make an immediate difference to ANY side in the same division.
Oh what a circus!!!

Sear Sene Signs on 20:55 - Jan 13 with 3522 viewsbasilrobbiereborn

I liked the look of Henshall. We need to get players nearer to him to help him.

Icon? It's all Rio Ferdinand's fault.
Blog: pause for breath

Sear Sene Signs on 21:14 - Jan 13 with 3510 viewsOsbourne

Let's face it he wasn't on long. The pitch really was a state. I think Pool fans should give him a bit of time to adjust to English and for that, one can read, Bloomfield Road conditions. The pitch really is a dreadful state.

Maybe another Peter Crouch could of been unearthed. People do not especially like his style, but he is a serious handful for defenders and scores for fun. I think that Sear Sene could do alright. I liked him.

We will see. How many goals has Pool's top goal scorer bagged this season? Davies with 3, maybe 4. Davies has hardly played any games either. Delfouneso has probably got 3 or 4 too. Pool really need some goals, need some goals from midfield too. O'Hara could be the man, equipped with the security of his new contract. Orlandi too, nearly scored v Millwall.
[Post edited 13 Jan 2015 21:29]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024