Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
gazette saying the ince fee tribunal is finally happening 12:23 - Jan 13 with 1537 viewsstraightatthewall

Simple question: does this have any relevance to the football club?

We got Bogdanovic, Oyston got very rich

gazette saying the ince fee tribunal is finally happening on 12:35 - Jan 13 with 1531 viewsWizaard

I can't believe it's taken this long. Is it relevant? In any normal business it would be seen as a bonus source of income. Will it be reinvested? Unlikely.

gazette saying the ince fee tribunal is finally happening on 15:10 - Jan 13 with 1474 viewsterminallytangerine

I remember asking him that question at the Fans Forum and the answer was an unqualified no.

I would so love to be proved wrong about this.

gazette saying the ince fee tribunal is finally happening on 23:15 - Jan 13 with 1410 viewsscratchingshed

Lets just hope Hull win the day and we [or should I say Oyston] comes away with very little.

gazette saying the ince fee tribunal is finally happening on 07:12 - Jan 14 with 1385 viewsBigHandsOliverKahn

In answer to the o/p, it will add to the assets. It is looking now like we are the first club in the world to attempt to live off the proceeds of its own interest. We just need to be in an appropriate division now where outgoings remain under the amount gained in interest and we'll have cracked it.
[Post edited 14 Jan 2015 7:13]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024