Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
if he agrees personal terms 13:11 - Jan 27 with 3089 viewsBigHandsOliverKahn

http://m.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/31004271

With it being Blackpool, should the BBC have started their article with that sentence rather than end with it?

if he agrees personal terms on 13:21 - Jan 27 with 3074 viewsscratchingshed

He must be desperate to get out of Scotland that's all I can say.

A 50% reduction in wages for league 1 anyone? bet he cannot wait.

if he agrees personal terms on 13:39 - Jan 27 with 3049 viewstde74

Partick Thistle defender Stephen O'Donnell has rejected personal terms from Blackpool after a £100,000 deal was agreed. – William Watt (@WillWatt)

if he agrees personal terms on 16:19 - Jan 27 with 2957 viewsscratchingshed

Surprise surprise.

Just who does he think he is turning down the club who are the envy of the football league.

Well done Stephen trust me you wont ever regret this decision.
[Post edited 27 Jan 2015 16:21]

if he agrees personal terms on 16:33 - Jan 27 with 2941 viewsPlumbs

I was thinking that about Pitman who played for Bournemouth last week at ER,who took a real bashing for doing the same thing at the time.

At least to be fair to both players that havent gone to a club just to get a slice of the transfer fee,which many often do - as I've witnessed myself.

Real fans go to pubs like the HITW or the Welly

if he agrees personal terms on 18:27 - Jan 27 with 2872 viewsBigHandsOliverKahn

Every time we hear a deal with a club was turned down and then a second higher fee is accepted, the player seems to fail to agree terms. It's like the increase in fee is then taken out of the amount previously intended to go on the player's wages!

if he agrees personal terms on 20:48 - Jan 27 with 2812 viewsRusty2Stands

No BHOK you gullible buffoon.
It's your mate Koko's way of trying to look as if he's doing something.
How many times over the years have we agreed a fee but failed to agree terms with the
player? It's his favourite con trick.
You could offer £200 miilion to Barcelona for Messi and get the offer accepted, but you know damn well the player won't be coming.
It's one big con trick.
I'm surprised you haven't realised that.
But then again, maybe I shouldn't be.

if he agrees personal terms on 22:52 - Jan 27 with 2754 viewsscratchingshed

Have to agree with rusty here, we get linked with so many players throughout a season even having bids accepted but then it grinds to a hault when it comes to personal terms.

What really pisses me off in all this is Oyston is happy to shell out 100k on an unknown player yet our player of the season Joe Lewis is kicked in the balls for the sake of 40k and the two young youth lads for the sake of a few hundred quid.

You just couldn't make it up, only at Blackpool, Shambolic.

if he agrees personal terms on 06:59 - Jan 28 with 2694 viewscatinstalbans

The thing is and you yourself said the same. Oyston is not willing to spend £100,000. The offer is completely for show with no intention of completing the deal. The only question is, who is that show for? Presumably as a sop to the puppet while he puts the knife into his back over Lewis.
It's like going to a local estate agents (perhaps people could suggest one), showing interest in a property and then putting in an offer but only on the condition that the estate agent pays half the cash for you.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024