Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Joe Lewis 17:05 - Jan 27 with 2416 viewsStunty

@Stunty365 - Cash, Gash, Pie & Mash

Joe Lewis on 19:13 - Jan 27 with 2344 viewssteve_g

Really does defy belief what is going on at the club - imagine if this was a 'single issue' - fans would be up in arms - as it is there just seems to be a complacent shrug of the shoulders!

Poll: Has the O's treatment of fans re: court proceedings changed your opinion of them

Joe Lewis on 20:43 - Jan 27 with 2293 viewsBigHandsOliverKahn

If true then yet another embarrassing story connected to our club and it's reluctance to part with money and yet another player, club and agent probably thinking I won't be doing any future business with them. Our reputation in the game must be somewhat tarnished.

Also a sign that we have thrown the towel in on this season and are now saving the budget (hopefully to stay up next season).

Joe Lewis on 20:52 - Jan 27 with 2284 viewsribble

I despair, I really do. Someone on Twitter today expressed the view that the Oystons now view the football club simply as an expense. On the basis of this latest nugget it's hard to disagree.

Joe Lewis on 21:16 - Jan 27 with 2266 viewsPNENIL

And yet still 511 make the trip to Watford. Credit to every one of them and it gives you hope for the future with fans like that. Dont know how they do it when we are being shafted at every turn. They deserve better, we all do.

Joe Lewis on 11:46 - Jan 30 with 2094 viewsOsbourne

Will Joe Lewis be back protecting the onion bag v Brighton?

Joe Lewis on 12:11 - Jan 30 with 2086 viewschesterbfc

Am I the only person who doesn't rate Mr Lewis as highly as he is NOW rated?. He has made some spectacular saves ,but he has Gilkes problem with low angled shots ,his positioning is terrible and as for his mad charges ??.Maybe,just maybe Clark doesn't want him,is this possible??
If he is in the running for player of this season on performances to date ,then We really are in the mire

Joe Lewis on 13:23 - Jan 30 with 2048 viewstde74

Well for starters, have you seen the league table? We are about as deep in the mire as it's possible to get.

Second, I'd take a slightly poorer Gilks over someone averaging 3.5 goals conceded per start.

Joe Lewis on 19:09 - Jan 30 with 1955 viewsPNENIL

Will be watching what happens with Lewis with interest.
The manager made some pretty bold statements yesterday on the situation and his credibility is on the line after that. The probable scenario is Lewis leaves and we never know the full story. If it becomes pretty evident though that money was the issue then Clark is going to look stupid.

Joe Lewis on 13:44 - Feb 1 with 1847 viewsSTHolder

On the other side to that, thing poor old Parrish got the shit end of the stick last week at Watford where not much was his fault. Thought he did OK yesterday but needs to improve his kicking. Of course if the O's have to pay a contribution when JL plays 30 games, they may be happy to let him sit on the bench!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024