Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Whistles, Air horns, drum? For Saturday 10:00 - Jan 30 with 1278 viewsLeeJCP

Don't forget for tomorrow, we still want whistles, air horns and if possible a drum, to help make a lot of noise, also had an after thought anyone with old football rattles. Thanks every1 :P

pleae message here if you can help. Thanks

Whistles, Air horns, drum? For Saturday on 13:47 - Feb 1 with 1221 viewsrigabeliever

Should have told them to leave the eggs and the flares at home Lee .. didn't do what was a fantastic demo any favours.

Poll: When will Blackpool's first win come?

Whistles, Air horns, drum? For Saturday on 14:25 - Feb 1 with 1213 viewsLeeJCP

I did say on other posts we wanted to keep it within the law, but as far as it went was great things as they are could have been worse. I did say no flares, but I cant dictate like some people :P ALLEGEDLY do.

I think a little showing f anger like that would not have harmed it at all, I am just glad it was only pushing and not a serious attempt to get in, that would have been bad, they would not have stopped 1000 of us if we really wanted to get in.

Overall 99% of us stayed well with in the law and shown Oystons we are not low level hooligans as they have tried to claim in the past. Personally I was pleased with the entire day, was a little concerned when the flare came out, but eggs did no harm lol.

Thanks again to everyone... no arrests and none likely. Bigger and better next time onwards and upwards! Oh and yes no flares lol! although it made a statement, we don't need them being able to turn our positive demos against us. They would love that!!
ALLEGEDLY !!! (IN MY OPINION MR OYSTON AND FAMILY)
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024