Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Interview with Valeri in Gazette today 08:27 - Feb 10 with 2344 viewsAllezBlackpool

Do we expect anything new, or will it be him just talking the talk?????

AVFTT's resident gastronome
Poll: Which Food Items would you like the concourses to sell

Interview with Valeri in Gazette today on 09:11 - Feb 10 with 2323 viewsscratchingshed

I am sure we all want it to be great news but sadly I just don't think it will, have said from day one Valerie just wants his money back (with interest of course) and cause the Oystons heaps of embarrassment in the process.

Hope I am wrong of course.

Interview with Valeri in Gazette today on 10:23 - Feb 10 with 2285 viewsAllezBlackpool

Nothing new there really....

http://www.blackpoolgazette.co.uk/sport/blackpool-fc/belokon-exclusive-i-m-ready

Interview with Valeri in Gazette today on 10:46 - Feb 10 with 2275 viewsOdinsRaven

Nice fireplace

Interview with Valeri in Gazette today on 11:14 - Feb 10 with 2263 viewsAllezBlackpool

Lets hope Part 2 is better....

Interview with Valeri in Gazette today on 11:43 - Feb 10 with 2253 viewsAllezBlackpool

What a pointless interview......no hope at all after reading that!!!

Interview with Valeri in Gazette today on 11:54 - Feb 10 with 2250 viewsOdinsRaven

You don't play chess do you allez??? It's what isn't said that's important...

Interview with Valeri in Gazette today on 16:43 - Feb 10 with 2173 viewsscratchingshed

Told you so.

Belekon is not interested in taking over this club he just wants his money (with interest) back.

Interview with Valeri in Gazette today on 16:55 - Feb 10 with 2165 viewsTejas

In life I'm a glass half full person, but with Pool it's always half empty, recently anyway! However, I take heart from these messages from Belokon. The latest rumour I had was that he simply wasn't interested in buying the Club, he clearly is. Another rumour was that he had no intention of further dialogue with Oyston because legal action was ongoing. This is clearly not the case.

As he points out, you can't buy something that isn't for sale so his intention to open dialogue is a major step forward. I don't personally believe that Oyston can ever repair the relationship with the fans but if Belekon is still interested in the Club there is a chink of light in this nightmare of a tunnel. Of course it takes two to tango and knowing Oyston as we do he's vindictive enough to simply ignore him.

It's up to the fans then to convince the Oystons to sell and support Belekon and his "other interested" parties to procure the Club.

Interview with Valeri in Gazette today on 17:44 - Feb 10 with 2151 viewsWizaard

Key phrases for me are NAPM for Valeri and he doesn't think the Oystons will sell because of the amount of self generated debt in the business.

Interview with Valeri in Gazette today on 18:43 - Feb 10 with 2127 viewsTejas

The Oystons have enough money to secure our position in the Championship but choose to spend the profits from the Club on their own ventures instead. Why on earth would VB put more money into the Club under these conditions.

Yep - right now they won't sell, I think we all get that. But this dispels the Oyston myth that no one out there will buy the Club off them. The fans, united, just might be able to convince them to pack up and leave. We are after all the community in which they trade in, and it's not just football?

Reason to celebrate, nope not really - but more optimistic, in my opinion yes.

Interview with Valeri in Gazette today on 20:13 - Feb 10 with 2081 viewsribble

For once (just once, mind) I agree with shed.

I see no real intent from Belekon in buying the club. If he just 'thinks' that OO won't sell it means he hasn't even asked the question, never mind tabled a bid. And there won't be one coming any time soon either by the sounds of it.

I've never bought into the idea of Belekon as a white knight - even less so now.

Interview with Valeri in Gazette today on 22:46 - Feb 10 with 2051 viewsFountain

This is cat and mouse.

Wait and see

slap me on the patio

Interview with Valeri in Gazette today on 09:20 - Feb 11 with 1998 viewsscratchingshed

Ribble, remember not that long ago I used to be called a miserable git for posting my match Stats and general anallasis of the football club and how it was being run.

My how times have changed eh? I'd class myself as a Middle of the road poster today compared to some of the venom posted especially on the other board.

Interview with Valeri in Gazette today on 21:29 - Feb 11 with 1956 viewsribble

Oh, you're still a miserable git, shed. Not a venomous one though, I'll give you that.

Interview with Valeri in Gazette today on 21:43 - Feb 11 with 1951 viewsbasilrobbiereborn

I think you are right there ribble. For all the Gazette's banner headlines, there really is very little in this. All it suggests to me is that VB is as happy as the O's to play games ; the club is just the vehicle for them, unfortunately. The phrase a plague on all their houses springs to mind.

Icon? It's all Rio Ferdinand's fault.
Blog: pause for breath

Interview with Valeri in Gazette today on 22:22 - Feb 11 with 1931 viewsPlumbs

Wizz:
The problem with this self generated debt is that the O's know that everyone else knows about it [a bit like GFH's at your near neighbours.(winks)] therefore its never going to be bought by someone foolish enough to get their fingers burnt.
What VB also knows is that in disposable terms the club is worth more than the land (for building houses),if the right person can be found to do that-Pilley would have been ideal.

The O's cant continue like this as it will have a detrimental effect on their businesses and also the relationships they've built up as a result.The Council who own a lot of land around BR will be reluctant to upset voters,and other companies wont want a waft of that the O's have had.

In my opinion natch
[Post edited 11 Feb 2015 22:22]

Real fans go to pubs like the HITW or the Welly

Interview with Valeri in Gazette today on 23:26 - Feb 11 with 1911 viewsWizaard

I agree that he shouldn't invest when there is money in the club.

He's adamant they won't sell though, so why do so many think they're on the brink of selling up?

Interview with Valeri in Gazette today on 23:38 - Feb 11 with 1910 viewsPlumbs

Why? Because they've just about exhausted all revenues with the club and completed the deal at Whyndyke. Only thing now is to sell BR for development but that's complicated for a number of reasons,so selling up and following other ventures seems the logical thng to do.
Their net is cast right across the North West now and there must be easier and more profitable ways of making money.

Real fans go to pubs like the HITW or the Welly

Interview with Valeri in Gazette today on 08:22 - Feb 12 with 1889 viewsolneyseasider

VB could force the Os to sell if he could persuade the courts to award a buy order in his favour. The grounds for the action could include, amongst other things, that the company has been run in a way that is unfairly prejudicial to his position as a minority shareholder. In other words, the Os wouldn't have to be willing sellers.

Equally he could use the action to force them to buy him out and realise his investment. I'd like to take him at his word and assume he's looking to stay rather than exit but I don't suppose anyone outside of his inner circle knows for sure.

I had understood from other press statements that litigation was in hand but the Gazette articles suggest not. Perhaps VB is just playing games and this is part of the leverage to get them into a dialogue? Time will tell I suppose but I am feeling more down having read the Gazette articles than I was before.
[Post edited 12 Feb 2015 8:23]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024