Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Today's performance 19:46 - Feb 28 with 2263 viewsribble

Inept. Incompetent. Spineless. Gutless. Clueless Hopeless. Hapless. Useless. Insipid. Woeful. Shameful. Painful. Pitiful. Pathetic. Uninspiring. Depressing. Incomprehensible.

Unacceptable.

Today's performance on 20:04 - Feb 28 with 2235 viewsscratchingshed

Used to say the same things at the start of the season and got slated for it.

Been coming for 2 seasons now last season we got lucky.
[Post edited 28 Feb 2015 20:05]

Today's performance on 20:06 - Feb 28 with 2232 viewsOsbourne

ribble,

Put more concisely than Osbourne and without a ribble "idea."

But, you were obviously at Bloomfield Road today, and your post is saying the same as Osbourne's.

Pool are in trouble.

Blimey.
Osbourne leaving Bloomfield Road today.
[Post edited 28 Feb 2015 20:07]

Today's performance on 20:10 - Feb 28 with 2219 viewsTejas

I agree scratchers - this has been coming for a while. The managed decline strategy adopted by KO is kicking in big style now.

Today's performance on 21:10 - Feb 28 with 2182 viewsHarryHorse

We are now more points behind than there are games left , almost always the precursor to being mathematically doomed . And all rather predictable after the pre season shenanigans

Anyway , much more interestingly the accounts are due very shortly ...

Today's performance on 21:16 - Feb 28 with 2173 viewsribble

I'm out of ideas, Osbourne.

Yes, I was there today and what a thoroughly miserable experience it was too.
[Post edited 28 Feb 2015 21:18]

Today's performance on 08:52 - Mar 1 with 2032 viewsBigHandsOliverKahn

We simply don't have a team that is remotely capable of competing at this level. Probably not capable at the level below and likely to struggle in the one below that. You can forgive making some erroneous signings but to collect several squads worth of players (as we've already been through 2 or 3 squads this season alone) who shouldn't be anywhere near this level is absolutely inept and suggests either poor recruitment policy and inadequate preparation or intentional cost saving.

It's awful to watch. Miles from what can be termed entertainment. More like torture. I can't see any future for this club right now other than long term decline towards the Conference. Everything that could be done wrong, seems to be done whilst basic pre-reqs aren't in place.

Two comments I heard in the crowd yesterday which sum it up: "I don't know who plays for us nowadays", "I don't think I can stomach watching anymore of this". For a club with 31 million in the accounts of it's satellite companies, it's a situation beyond any sensible logic.
[Post edited 1 Mar 2015 10:43]

Today's performance on 10:40 - Mar 1 with 1967 viewschesterbfc

As bad as Hendry,s ham fisted attempts at managing, it was the worst performance since those dark days, which made me view from afar for a year or so. IT WAS DIRE ,Youngsters excepted, shouldn't blame them

Today's performance on 17:47 - Mar 1 with 1875 viewsribble

Good point about the kids. They're trying their best but in essence they're still youth team players who've been pitched in too early.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024