Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Give Clark a chance they said..... 16:02 - Mar 3 with 2128 viewshindu_seasider

Give Clark a chance they said..... on 19:00 - Mar 3 with 2069 viewsbottle

I understand that Clark still thinks he will be here next season as both he and assistant Thomoson are attending FTFC V Scunnie tonight, presumably to remind himself what a pitch looks like and how to play football on one!

Is it just me or does anyone else think that his reign will last till the end of the season and then end. This will enable the owners to have a built in excuse viz player retention and recruitment right up till the new season in League 1 starts in exactly the same manner as this - I'll still be a season ticket holder as was tricked into the 2 year fools paradise deal, but I won't be attending as i did at the start of this campaign.

Give Clark a chance they said..... on 19:22 - Mar 3 with 2057 viewschesterbfc

If he shows attacking flair,dumps Perkins, McM,Fonz, then why not? Seems to like youth,and that is the only way forward given the present owners pre occupation with short term loans,has beens, etc.

Give Clark a chance they said..... on 21:18 - Mar 3 with 2038 viewsFY4MIKEH

No one gave CLARK a chance, the RIGA apologists saw to that. I attended everyone of Riga's 16 games. Utter shoite, but allegedly he stood up to Koko.
We got CLARK cos no one else would come here.
Brought in the best player this club has brought in over the last two years, and got him to sign for an extension till the end of the season.
Where's Zenjov now ?
Hope he gets one over on that Rowett again tomorrow.
If Clark goes, who will come ? Graham Kavanagh and the like.

Give Clark a chance they said..... on 21:58 - Mar 3 with 2019 viewsmoney_money_money

Yeah I can just see Clark going to Standard Liege and getting them into the Champion's league. yeah right WUM!!

Give Clark a chance they said..... on 08:32 - Mar 4 with 1963 viewsFountain

Riga brought in O'Hara (or at least he arrived when Riga was here). He wasn't fit enough for a contract, so he went away got fitter and came back.

Nice to rewrite history to suit but answer me this, did Clark sign Legear or not? I ask because Clarke isn't sure.

slap me on the patio

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024