Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Pool 1 Leeds 1 20:12 - Mar 21 with 444 viewsOsbourne

Osbourne says :

Good performance from Pool today.

Lewis
Hall - Clarke - O'Dea - Dunne
Cubero
Orlandi - Addison - Perkins - Jacobs
Madine

This 4-1-4-1 formation worked quite well. However, although Pool had 19 shots on goal only 6 of them were on target.

Should Bellusci of been sent off. Osbourne did not see the incident, but something clearly happened?

Attendance figure given as 11,688?

The spirit today was as the Forest game. Pool really should of had the 3 points today. Infact, Osbourne is not sure how Leeds managed to get a draw. The Leeds goal came from a Pool mistake. Leeds only had 11 shots of which 3 were on target.

The Pool goal was a classic poaching goal. Fantastic left footed free kick from Orlandi, off the post, Madine, poaching had an easy header into the Leeds "onion bag," Madine though had to be in the right place, and he was. Great time to go ahead too, right at the end of the first half.

Lee Clark says the following post match :
"The lads are playing for their futures in football and they've shown me that they can deliver performances today. Whether it's with Blackpool or not they've got to fight for their future.

We should have won the game, we deserved to. The players deserved 3 points. There were lots of good individual performances out there today."

Osbourne wishes Pool could of had the 3 points today. However, the performance was good. It really was.

That's how Osbourne saw it!

Pool 1 Leeds 1 on 21:17 - Mar 21 with 426 viewsscratchingshed

Leeds must be a wa*k team that's all I can say.

Pool 1 Leeds 1 on 21:31 - Mar 21 with 422 viewsOsbourne

Scratcher,

Pool did well today.

Osbourne concedes, the pitch helped!

You will laugh at this Scratcher, this is how the Leeds manager, Neil Redfearn, described the Bloomfield road pitch :

"I have to say it must be an absolute nightmare for them (Blackpool) trying to get results on this. It's just a quagmire. All it needs is a path through the middle and you've got park playing fields."

Cheeky monkey!
"talking about our pitch like that!"
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024