Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Latvian Bid For Blackpool FC Imminent? 10:15 - Mar 22 with 2686 viewsSince1967

Posted on Fansonline by Tangerine Knights

On Wednesday 18th March 2015 there was a board meeting at Bloomfield Rd, this was attended by Kaspars Varpins. Before Kaspars left to return to Latvia he attended a meeting between a representative of the Tangerine Knights and another party. We are happy to confirm that the "other party" has been in discussions with Valeri Belokon about a joint venture to purchase Blackpool Football Club. He is willing to be the "local investor" that Mr Belokon required. Whilst we cannot disclose the details of the meeting we can confirm that placing an offer for the club was discussed and we are hopeful that, that will happen sooner rather than later.

Latvian Bid For Blackpool FC Imminent? on 10:37 - Mar 22 with 2679 viewscamberwell1

Interesting

Latvian Bid For Blackpool FC Imminent? on 14:08 - Mar 22 with 2591 viewsscratchingshed

Let's just hope and pray something comes off.

Latvian Bid For Blackpool FC Imminent? on 23:27 - Mar 23 with 2356 viewscamberwell1

It needs to be kept public whatever happens

Latvian Bid For Blackpool FC Imminent? on 19:57 - Mar 24 with 2238 viewsWizaard

Does it? If I was planning on spending millions I'd want some commercially confidential information to be very much kept private.

Latvian Bid For Blackpool FC Imminent? on 20:31 - Mar 24 with 2214 viewsribble

Can we have guessing game on who the 'other party' is?

My money's on Dennis. Feeding off the Oyston's table has saved him a fortune over the years so he's got the cash. And of course he knows everything there is to know about running a football club.

Latvian Bid For Blackpool FC Imminent? on 20:53 - Mar 24 with 2199 viewsbasilrobbiereborn

Of course it's interesting, but I do hope they haven't jumped the gun.

Icon? It's all Rio Ferdinand's fault.
Blog: pause for breath

Latvian Bid For Blackpool FC Imminent? (n/t) on 22:24 - Mar 24 with 2161 viewscamberwell1

Latvian Bid For Blackpool FC Imminent? (n/t) on 22:25 - Mar 24 with 2160 viewscamberwell1

Why Robbie?

Latvian Bid For Blackpool FC Imminent? on 00:39 - Mar 25 with 2136 viewsseasider13

robbie, ssshhhhhh

No man is rich enough to buy back his past.

Latvian Bid For Blackpool FC Imminent? on 12:07 - Mar 25 with 2080 viewsOdinsRaven

Loose lips sink ships...

Latvian Bid For Blackpool FC Imminent? on 13:01 - Apr 3 with 1686 viewsWronga

We're now 3 weeks later and nothing at all anywhere about this - anyone else thinking it was a Red Herring?

Poll: Graham Westley or Neil McDonald

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024