Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Does Lee Clark have your support? 11:51 - Apr 7 with 1854 viewsTwoPhillips

Does Lee Clark have your support?

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

Poll: That final Premier League Relegation Place

Does Lee Clark have your support? on 11:53 - Apr 7 with 1852 viewsTwoPhillips

Simple Question and Answer. Wish the season ended tonight because we need to put all the crap from this season behind us ASAP. In that respect, as no one else would seem mad enough to take the job and because up to this point I do believe he was given a shit hand, Clark does have my support. Of course much of how he does depends on the Oyston's who I hope are shamed in to backing him next season.

Poll: That final Premier League Relegation Place

Does Lee Clark have your support? on 15:15 - Apr 7 with 1830 viewsWizaard

I don't think it's as simple as yes or no.

I don't see him getting the sack, nor the Oystons leaving. To that end, I'd support him in all he says about getting ready early for next season.

IF (and it's a massive IF) he gets that support and institutes his plans, then it's only fair to give him a chance.

If there's a new man coming in to replace the Oystons then all bets are off, and that includes Clark's future.

Does Lee Clark have your support? on 13:17 - Apr 9 with 1765 viewsOrmerod89

Interesting more are saying yes than no - wonder what the same poll would be on other forums of the Gazette site - are fans just more tolerant on here?
[Post edited 9 Apr 2015 13:17]

Poll: Who is going to win the Championship?

Does Lee Clark have your support? on 09:43 - Apr 11 with 1725 views1953Original

I think it's a bit like the Milliband/Cameron debate - at least we know Clark, he's been getting on with the job, he's not done it particularly well but he inherited crap and so I'd say give him another chance.

Poll: League One Play Off Winners?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024