Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Banned from "Bloods" AVFTT 22:00 - Apr 24 with 3727 viewsAllezBlackpool

for talking about food.....give up.....too many factions now and bot enough true "supporters"

It really is the end if I am perceived as bad!!!

AVFTT's resident gastronome
Poll: Which Food Items would you like the concourses to sell

Banned from "Bloods" AVFTT on 00:07 - Apr 25 with 3702 viewsTwelveAngryMen

You started about 10 inane threads FFS

#footballfirst

Banned from on 00:11 - Apr 25 with 3700 viewsbasilrobbiereborn

Edited, thought better of it.
[Post edited 25 Apr 2015 7:00]

Icon? It's all Rio Ferdinand's fault.
Blog: pause for breath

Banned from on 05:06 - Apr 25 with 3674 viewscamberwell1

It seems to be the way these days
Best of luck at Cardiff.
Happy memories eh
Cambers - Thailand

Banned from "Bloods" AVFTT on 06:28 - Apr 25 with 3671 viewsWizaard

I could start about 25 threads all saying Oystons must go and I wouldn't be banned.

Whatever happened to live and let live?

There's a major whiff of intolerance unless it's a very narrow script to follow.

Southshoretange is a a case in point on the meeting thread. Had over because he suggested the mediation was a missed opportunity. This isn't a laughing matter yet it's been seen as one because yah boo sucks has been said to the Oystons.

Anyone who falls out of line is also accused of being in the Oystons inner circle.

Banned from on 06:28 - Apr 25 with 3671 viewsWizaard

Duplicate post
[Post edited 25 Apr 2015 6:31]

Banned from on 09:09 - Apr 25 with 3630 viewsBigHandsOliverKahn

They are doing you a favour Allez - your posts are more appreciated by people on here anyway. I made eggy bread for the first time in years as a result of one of your posts!

As for the old AVFTT, I stopped going on there last year when it descended into a monotone sea of negativity and a general level of intellect I'd long since left behind in the school playground.

Ironically, I recently forgot my password on here so put a post on the old AVFTT. The post didn't refer to the Oystons but mysteriously went missing. I then found my username had been blocked with the reason coming up as being an "Oyston ally"! Therefore, it seems they now have Nazi-style far-right moderators on there which won't tolerate any posts or posters that aren't viewed as being totally far-right.

The irony is that this has happened in a week when a fan is sued for £20,000 and people raised funds to defend the freedom of speech.

It also contributes to splits within the fanbase, which is exactly what the current owners will want.
[Post edited 25 Apr 2015 9:42]

Banned from on 10:08 - Apr 25 with 3611 viewsHarryHorse

Hmmm , I think given where things stand Allez' threads were ill advised at best , especially yesterday . I have been around long enough to enjoy the food / kids tv from the 70's/anything retro threads and think they are all part of the board's tapestry but at this moment in time rather irrelevant.

Far from a split in the fanbase what this weeks events have done is brought an awful lot of people together ,feelings are running very high & I'm not surprised at the outcome of Allez' posts . The sea of negativity last year as BHOK puts it was perfectly understandable given the situation and that has not been proved to be unfounded .The irony is that the various initiatives now ongoing have resulted in the board becoming more positive than it has been for ages and is now a must read in my view .

Banned from on 10:31 - Apr 25 with 3590 viewsWest_Stand_Ultra

Sensible post HH ,by all means have food threads but he did about 12 threads on food and was obviously a useless attempt to cause mischief.

Banned from on 10:37 - Apr 25 with 3582 viewsHarryHorse

Quite WSU . And I gather it is a 24 hour ban for spamming -not quite the draconian far right censorship others on this thread might have you believe if this is the case

Banned from "Bloods" AVFTT on 10:59 - Apr 25 with 3570 viewsOldSkool

You deserved to be banned for filling the forum with inane and tiresome cooking threads, on what was an important day for the fans.

Why not to a food forum instead?

Banned from "Bloods" AVFTT on 12:19 - Apr 25 with 3526 viewsAllezBlackpool

so blood can do his lager, and and Dec and women in stripy dress threads and I get kicked off for talking about food, Kidder, and record shops. And as for it being an important day for fans, I'm sure all days are important for those fans affected.
Pathetic

AVFTT's resident gastronome
Poll: Which Food Items would you like the concourses to sell

Banned from "Bloods" AVFTT on 12:43 - Apr 25 with 3512 viewsWest_Stand_Ultra

I think you tried to do a bit more than that ,try playing nicely ,it goes a long way.

Banned from "Bloods" AVFTT on 15:23 - Apr 25 with 3458 viewsOdinsRaven

You're an diot

Banned from "Bloods" AVFTT on 15:53 - Apr 25 with 3446 viewsWizaard

Spamming up the board is stretching a point to say the least.

As he says, when did blood last add value? Ant and Dec, Corrie, even girl in stripey dress ? Don't make me laugh.

Banned from on 16:15 - Apr 25 with 3424 viewsjanegallagher

I'd say they've done you a favour allez

'Ironically, I recently forgot my password on here so put a post on the old AVFTT. The post didn't refer to the Oystons but mysteriously went missing. I then found my username had been blocked with the reason coming up as being an "Oyston ally"!

You too BHOK
[Post edited 25 Apr 2015 16:19]

We’ve got Simon Sadler

Banned from "Bloods" AVFTT on 17:00 - Apr 25 with 3402 viewsseasider13

All very silly, if you see an allez thread with a title such as "favorite sandwich spread" don't open it if it annoys you, simple really.

No man is rich enough to buy back his past.

Banned from "Bloods" AVFTT on 19:44 - Apr 25 with 3364 viewsLala

I think wiz makes a good point. 35 identical oyston out posts wouldn't attract a ban. Jane,that's ridiculous. I think they have one moderator who is extremely immature.

when the monkey is high you do not stare you do not stare 🥴
Poll: Blackpool v Arsenal scoreline , just wanted to try out a poll 😏

Banned from "Bloods" AVFTT on 20:42 - Apr 25 with 3348 viewsjanegallagher

Wiz always makes good points, good considered views

We’ve got Simon Sadler

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024