Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
How does LC keep his job?? Surely the Shrews management team is a shoe in?? 15:56 - Apr 25 with 1747 viewschesterbfc

Already 2 nil, half time, Clark cant keep his job, Let,s just go and poach our ex player and Matt, new broom , and hopefully new era, or Ollie and Matt, your thoughts ???/

How does LC keep his job?? Surely the Shrews management team is a shoe in?? on 16:00 - Apr 25 with 1742 viewsWizaard

Except the Shrews will be in the same Division as us and with a far better base to start the season well, buoyed by success.

How does LC keep his job?? Surely the Shrews management team is a shoe in?? on 16:18 - Apr 25 with 1730 viewschesterbfc

They have never been a footballin town and I live not 17 mls from them . Max 4 k crowds and a Fleetwood like approach. Remember Yeovil? no way did they want to get into the Championship in 2007

How does LC keep his job?? Surely the Shrews management team is a shoe in?? on 16:53 - Apr 25 with 1719 viewsWizaard

When they played Man City at Gay Meadow in the early 80s and beat them, there must have been 20,000 there. Think you're being a bit disparaging there.

More heritage than Fleetwood that's for sure.

How does LC keep his job?? Surely the Shrews management team is a shoe in?? on 17:40 - Apr 25 with 1704 viewschesterbfc

Chester also at Sealand rd beat Leeds in the League cup in the 80,s I was there but neither club could hold a candle to the mighty Pool. And before you start checkin record books neither could Tramere or Wrexham, who also beat Man utd or was it Arsenal?

How does LC keep his job?? Surely the Shrews management team is a shoe in?? on 17:43 - Apr 25 with 1697 viewsstraightatthewall

Guess who posted this in October:

"I,m not a KOKO lover but Jose was a road crash. Why did we think a Belgium coach would be our savior ? I repeat, as he said 1000 times. Get real. So many duff players played every week ,no real attacking potential, Fonz ,McMahon , Clarke, etc etc all poor, bad subs, Zoko scores then left out"

We got Bogdanovic, Oyston got very rich

How does LC keep his job?? Surely the Shrews management team is a shoe in?? on 17:44 - Apr 25 with 1696 viewsjanegallagher

You?

We’ve got Simon Sadler

How does LC keep his job?? Surely the Shrews management team is a shoe in?? on 22:12 - Apr 25 with 1659 viewsHappy_Satsuma

Don't know how he keeps his job but wasn't Mellon related to Gavin Steele who mysteriously disappeared from the Blackpool board around the time we got in the Prem?

Poll: Riga - Stay or Go

How does LC keep his job?? Surely the Shrews management team is a shoe in?? on 08:16 - Apr 26 with 1632 viewsWronga

Ironic thing is if you look at the Shrews team it looks like a Blackpool glory side to the one we've witnessed in the last 12 months!

Poll: Graham Westley or Neil McDonald

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024