Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Why is Karl sticking with Clark? 21:40 - Apr 25 with 1812 viewsTwoPhillips

Is it purely because he's a yes man and cheap, is it to spite the fans or does he genuinely believe a man who hasn't won a game in 17 matches is the best person to take us forward?

Poll: That final Premier League Relegation Place

Why is Karl sticking with Clark? on 21:43 - Apr 25 with 1808 viewsBFC_Tim

Can only think he feels he dealt him a duff hand and he deserves a chance to start afresh. Personally I wouldn't trust him with my daughters under 7's netball team and can't see it ending in anything but tears but at the moment give me a better option!

Poll: Who reckons we'll beat Watford?

Why is Karl sticking with Clark? on 22:01 - Apr 25 with 1796 viewsscratchingshed

Two reasons.

1. He's not only a puppet but a yes man and will never answer back.

2. Karl has seized the chance to get back at the fans by keeping Clark in a job knowing how much the fans hate him.
[Post edited 25 Apr 2015 22:04]

Why is Karl sticking with Clark? on 00:28 - Apr 26 with 1775 viewschesterbfc

I asked the same question, if his"masterplan" doesnt work we go further into the mire , LC has had his pick but his tactics are terrible.

Why is Karl sticking with Clark? on 07:34 - Apr 26 with 1759 viewsOrioltwins

I get the feeling both knew we were heading for the drop a good 10 games ago - about mid-Feb and at that point the season became an irrelevance. Clark will have been told his job was safe as long as he off loaded as much of the wage bill as he could. Fair to judge him? Well he had more than enough time when he came in to change things round, in my opinion should have done much better but he was always filling the holes proven by the fact he had to chose Clarke and Perkins practically every game!

Poll: Will a points deduction by FL be this or next season?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024