Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Have the O's now made it their mission to piss every Blackpool fan off? 04:37 - Apr 29 with 2130 viewstangerinedom

They were doing a pretty decent job of it up to now but surely this latest stunt is just one too many? How on earth can they defend such actions? The one thing Blackpool fans wouldn't have done is to have vandalised something that is so important to our history. Some have said in the past that because of the way Vikki, Karl's Mum, was allegedly treated by fans he's been on a one man revenge mission - can't say I believed it until now!

Have the O's now made it their mission to piss every Blackpool fan off? on 06:10 - Apr 29 with 2125 viewsTwoPhillips

I wonder bearing in mind their history of bringing tennis racquets, OY51 OUT reg number and now this if they can be done for crowd incitement!!

Poll: That final Premier League Relegation Place

Have the O's now made it their mission to piss every Blackpool fan off? on 12:39 - Apr 29 with 2058 viewsWizaard

I think this was an attempt to get back onside with the media, with the underlying subtext being that the Mob might damage the statue, rather than something to annoy the fans.

As with all recent pronouncements and actions, it has spectacularly backfired, leaving them, once again as the villains of the piece.

Whoever is advising them is clearly trying to oust them, as everything they do is invariably the wrong choice.

Another own goal.

Have the O's now made it their mission to piss every Blackpool fan off? on 13:07 - Apr 29 with 2044 viewsBigHandsOliverKahn

It's an amazing never-ending self-inflicted downward spiral.

Have the O's now made it their mission to piss every Blackpool fan off? on 18:53 - Apr 29 with 1984 viewsribble

Wiz - I very much doubt if anyone is advising them. That's the problem.

Have the O's now made it their mission to piss every Blackpool fan off? on 19:10 - Apr 29 with 1970 viewsArchibaldKnox

It is simple knee-jerk retaliation dressed up as a non-existent concern for a statue that was never in any danger and did not need 'maintenance'. They have had little professional PR advice in the past, and even less after Matt Williams' departure. So the club's policies and pronouncements now more accurately reflect the Chairman's character than for many years. They have simply used rough business methods to extract 'value' from others for years, whether going back to the softer 'buy a player with gate money', to getting fans to subsidise statues and signage, doing harsh deals with contractors, to take-it-or-leave-it player contractual negotiations, and the more recent thuggish financial bullying.
[Post edited 29 Apr 2015 19:18]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024